The online racing simulator
Steam - "Content Delivery System"
(13 posts, started )
Well, I suppose I'm not a big fan of Steam, however the games being sold on it as well as the friends list feature are what keeps me on it. I was wondering how many of you played.

I only own three games - CSS, TF2, and Gmod. However, I also have mods like Fortress Forever, Insurgency, and willing to try more (Such as NeoTokyo?)

If you wish, I will post up your steamID here.

SteamIDs :
Forum name - SteamID

Cr!t!calDrift - CriticalDesign
I have Steam, got GMod, HL2 and Audiosurf...Audiosurf being on a different account as I forgot my old one. I really need to start playing Garry's Mod again

my old one I use for GMod is mookie427 the new one for Audiosurf is mook427
"Updating Steam: 0%".

GRRR.

I'm "Syfoon" on Steam. Usually I'm on HL2DM, sometimes the odd round of CS:S or DoD:S.

Come kill me. I'm rubbish.
Bladerunner -> bladerunner_uk

kid002... TF2, anyone?
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Well, I suppose I'm not a big fan of Steam, however the games being sold on it as well as the friends list feature are what keeps me on it. I was wondering how many of you played.

I only own three games - CSS, TF2, and Gmod. However, I also have mods like Fortress Forever, Insurgency, and willing to try more (Such as NeoTokyo?)

If you wish, I will post up your steamID here.

SteamIDs :
Forum name - SteamID

Cr!t!calDrift - CriticalDesign

I use Steam if I'm buying a game (and it's cheaper, or only £1 or £2 more on there) because it's just so bloody simple. Many of the alternative games are from Indie developers and are worth trying, there also some big brand games such as Tomb Raider and Farcry which are sold there, again if you want ease of use and auto-updates it's probably easier to use Steam...

As for games... I've only really played CSS/HL2 etc and a few others.
Forgot..to make it easier...a snip
Attached images
steamstuff.jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I use Steam if I'm buying a game (and it's cheaper, or only £1 or £2 more on there) because it's just so bloody simple. Many of the alternative games are from Indie developers and are worth trying, there also some big brand games such as Tomb Raider and Farcry which are sold there, again if you want ease of use and auto-updates it's probably easier to use Steam...

As for games... I've only really played CSS/HL2 etc and a few others.

+1. Its been quite a while when i last played in there or even open the whole steam system. Have to be alot of months or maybe even years There goona be millions of updates when im opening the steam..
steam name: basti_b940

--> Ôô n0*sK1lLz ôÔ

playing CSS, DoD Source, HL2 Deathmatch and Left 4 Dead
Steam name: Jimaxx

CSS is the main game im playing atm and have been for a while (consider myself low+/mid but meh) so ill be on steam most the time
Mtelling - Mtelling1995
-NightFly- nightfly7
only have DOD source installed there
Omniauris

Primary games
CS:S

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG