The online racing simulator
Race Pro(fail possibly?)
(22 posts, started )
Race Pro(fail possibly?)
I watched some of the footage of the game but somehow im not egting excited becaus the physiocs seem even weired then the PC counterparts of this game.

Just take look at this and maybe some more footage i think the damage is weird it lags al over the place and why on earth aids in sim game this is just nocence its shouldn't be playable with controller.

Il rent this thing when it comes out lets just hope it wil be better when its released
I think we've figured by now that when it says "Realistic" and it's a console title, the chances are slim that it will be a legitimate simulator.
And since nobody has played it we cannot make judgements based on videos of an unfinished game.
All the video's ive seen have no fps lag problems, if they do its most likely crap quality videos, plus all of Simbin's games so far have been good and if they've had bad little bugs then Simbin have tried to iron them out.

Also here is a high quality video but if you want the proper quality one, not the youtube one then ill search around for the link but its on that Game Trailers website. Also if you're that bothered of it being played with a gamepad then buy a wheel that is compatible with it e.g. the Fanatec Porsche one or the Microsoft wheel or one of the Logitech ones (cant remember the exact name) and use that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtVoQIEWnQE&eurl

here's the Gametrailers Video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44687.html
Quote from trebor901 :All the video's ive seen have no fps lag problems, if they do its most likely crap quality videos, plus all of Simbin's games so far have been good and if they've had bad little bugs then Simbin have tried to iron them out.

Also here is a high quality video but if you want the proper quality one, not the youtube one then ill search around for the link but its on that Game Trailers website. Also if you're that bothered of it being played with a gamepad then buy a wheel that is compatible with it e.g. the Fanatec Porsche one or the Microsoft wheel or one of the Logitech ones (cant remember the exact name) and use that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtVoQIEWnQE&eurl

I like the simbin prodcts that was why I was actualy shocked
i think going from pc to console is a big and very brave step for any company to do as its a very limited platform in the way they have to make everything work perfect on whats there. Like getting the games to run at 60fps otherwise apparently they dont pass some test they have before they're released.
Quote from trebor901 :Like getting the games to run at 60fps otherwise apparently they dont pass some test they have before they're released.

The games have to pass testing buy the hardware manufacturers before the publisher can do their bit and mass produce the product the developers have created. This is to ensure a certain level of quality of the product being released on the console that the software is licenced to run on. Of course Sony et al don't test gameplay, but basic stability like not crashing if you randomly remove the disc at an important stage (for example).
i want to see what the damage is like...
By all intents and purposes, it SHOULD be the most realistic "sim" on a console yet, but we'll have to wait and see.....
Hmm, it doesn't seem to be being released on the good console... :hidesbehi

Provocative post meant for Danny boy :P
Quote from GFresh :Hmm, it doesn't seem to be being released on the good console... :hidesbehi

Whatever mate, I have both
Lol. I thought about getting the 360 too, but the lady of the manor ruled against...
LOL, is there a thumb above your house?, are you under it?
It's not above the house, but is directly above my head
Quote from GFresh :Hmm, it doesn't seem to be being released on the good console... :hidesbehi

Yeah. This game would totally rawk on the wii.
I dont like how cars seem to bounce around off walls & other cars.

Damage looks very VERY basic from some videos ...

May steer clear if im honest :/
Looks interesting...
#18 - senn

seriously tho i'd only get it on PC, if it's coming to it
#19 - JJ72
errr that's GTR EVO for you then, cos it's basically the same thing?
Yeah you'd be wanting to get Race 07 and GTR Evo.

I have them both and while the physics are nothing special, some of the effects and the simply huge variety are quite welcome.
I dont like the FFB, well its good but there are too many settings unlike LFS that has great FFB without setting up anything.
Quote from JJ72 :errr that's GTR EVO for you then, cos it's basically the same thing?

It uses the new engine that the next GTR game for PC will use IIRC.

Race Pro(fail possibly?)
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG