The online racing simulator
Tony Hart
(16 posts, started )
Tony Hart
#2 - JJ72
I've watched that clay thing when I was really really young, haven't a clue what it was but it involves characters moving between cupboards shelves and stuff, it was really interesting. :o
#3 - SamH
That's kinda weird, I was talking to my dad about Tony Hart the other day. Hart was a friend of his from back in the days of "Vision On". One of my dad's mates is Wilf Lunn, that Heath Robinson-style inventor.
sad to hear about tony hart, along with patrick mcgoohan thats 2 childhood heros dead in a week

sam, i'd forgotten all about wilf lunn, i remembered pat keysall, david cleveland (the prof) and of course sylvester mccoy but i'm ashamed to say that wilf had slipped my mind completley
Quote from JJ72 :I've watched that clay thing when I was really really young, haven't a clue what it was but it involves characters moving between cupboards shelves and stuff, it was really interesting. :o

same !!

i was infatuated with it, if you ever needed to keep me quite just turn that on the t.v and im gone for hours...

turn it off and your in Big trouble.
Tony who? :o
Unfortunately, this is one that might be a mercy. Apparently after his two strokes he couldn't draw any more, which he described as being the worst thing to ever happen to him. So maybe he just gave up or something.
Sad times.
rip
That's very sad. One of the great icons of my childhood, and he definitely inspired some attempts at artistic talent in me.
With Oliver Postgate who died just the other week, it seems that all my childhood television stalwarts are kicking the bucket at the moment.

I suggest we operate a 24 hour guard round Derek Griffiths and Brian Cant just to be on the safe side. Better include Valerie Singleton in that list i don't think i could cope if she went.
That's what happens in the winter months though, isn't it? All these old folks who maybe have health problems at the best of times end up getting worse and popping off, not thinking about the effect it has on those of us who have watched them our entire lives.

Inconsiderate swines
Man that sucks I used to love his show and Morph was awesome! Probably my favorite childrens tv show back in the day.
Another legend passes away...

R.I.P.
Sad indeed, I remember the show/s well.
Same here, I remember morf & Tony doing his artistic thing.
Attached images
morf.jpg
Extremely sad news. I loved watching Morf as a youngster.

:bowdown::tombstone

Tony Hart
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG