The online racing simulator
Replay function not working..
(6 posts, started )
Can anyone give me a solution to this??

Before I could press 2 when I wanted to record a race...
Now it suddenly stoped working, it says -Replay was not recorded-
Have I done something that has taken the rreplay function away, or is it a bug???

/lars
#2 - amp88
Go to Options -> Game. What does the setting for "Multiplayer replay save" say? It should be on "[enabled - manual save]".
You can actually save a replay from a race only once. If you once save it, you can't save it secondly anymore.
#4 - Bean0
In single player, if you shift+s or shift+p then do a second run, the second run is not recorded. You need to restart the session again.

It's been like this for ages.
Quote from lars.se :Can anyone give me a solution to this??

Before I could press 2 when I wanted to record a race...
Now it suddenly stoped working, it says -Replay was not recorded-
Have I done something that has taken the rreplay function away, or is it a bug???

/lars

I think you were doing it the wrong way around.

You press 2 at the end of the race, to save the replay. Next time you try, wait until the end of the race until you press 2.
Quote from mcintyrej :I think you were doing it the wrong way around.

You press 2 at the end of the race, to save the replay. Next time you try, wait until the end of the race until you press 2.

Thx guys for giving me some advice.
The thing is that I always press 2 when the race is over to save the replays, (done that with loads of races) but suddenly it's just not working..
I also know that one can only record a race once....
Will check the options again.... see if something changed... but I'm afraid it hasn't...

Thx again guys,
/Lars

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG