The online racing simulator
Virtual LFS Dashboard
(529 posts, closed, started )
i put lfs in windowed mode, and then i put the dashboard thing in view, and nothing happened no matter what i did...what went wrong, make sure your instructions are noob compatable
and what is the current version? and none of the download links are working for me =(
Do you have a second monitor where to display VLFSD on?
not yet, my psp is refusing to work with the program, even with custom firm-ware

how do you get it to actually install?
Oh well...I just installed it as with any other Windows program. It didn't give me any problem. I run it on a second monitor.
Quote from Ripley :Oh well...I just installed it as with any other Windows program. It didn't give me any problem. I run it on a second monitor.

ok, i still got 2 get the download link to open
Quote from logitekg25 :i put lfs in windowed mode, and then i put the dashboard thing in view, and nothing happened no matter what i did...what went wrong, make sure your instructions are noob compatable
and what is the current version? and none of the download links are working for me =(

The instructions are noob compatible, its not that hard to make it work really.

Just read the readme.
i tried it last night... works okay, but i don't know if i'll keep it... too much of a visual distraction.

(in other words, not my cup of tea, but to each their own... the app does work.)
When I "drive" I set my second monitor right in front of me, between wheel and main monitor. It's a litlle 8" and it sits just in the perfect place.
The big "time to change gear" warning light helps a lot, and no need to watch it at all. I find it quite immersive.
ok i m reading and reading. still cant find no solution for my error

im on win7 64bit

and it still cant fix it .. i get message

"component 'isanaloglibary.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registerd: a file is missing or invalid"

and ive changed all the things in txt doc (not the ip since im runnin in ot my computer-other screen) and installed the "isanaloglibary.ocx" file that was posted up here.. help me!

regards
Quote from zap_hire :ok i m reading and reading. still cant find no solution for my error

im on win7 64bit

and it still cant fix it .. i get message

"component 'isanaloglibary.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registerd: a file is missing or invalid"

and ive changed all the things in txt doc (not the ip since im runnin in ot my computer-other screen) and installed the "isanaloglibary.ocx" file that was posted up here.. help me!

regards

Have you tried running the program as an administrator?
get a whole new copy of the cfg, a new copy of the dashboard, and start over.
-freddy : wow xD it actually started:P

now i dont know how to get it started^^

thanks mate
ok. so after tryin abit. and checked the cg and so. all is correct. i added the ip of my maching (idk if i shall do that or not...)

but it wont work..

it looks like this

Edit : i got it working

i just had edited the outsin mode instead fo outage thingy:P
i posted a while ago that i couldnt get mine working, i got it working
Can i connect this with my psp ?
dont do it...it is really annoying getting everything set up, and the screen size is not worth it, and you cant really ead the numbers
anybody have 0.2.0???

I need that for use in Windows vista.

Thanks!!!
Anyone got a mirror?
I just searched and didn't found any readme or something like that. I downloaded and installed Virtual LFS Dashboard and I am trying to get it working, I have two screens, on the first one there is Live for Speed running and on the second one there is Virtual LFS Dashboard running, but I can't manage to get it working (it shows nothing) What should I do in order to get it working?

Thanks
Quote from Antonio92 :I just searched and didn't found any readme or something like that. I downloaded and installed Virtual LFS Dashboard and I am trying to get it working, I have two screens, on the first one there is Live for Speed running and on the second one there is Virtual LFS Dashboard running, but I can't manage to get it working (it shows nothing) What should I do in order to get it working?

Thanks

go under where your lfs folder is, open the cfg file (with notepad or something) and change the outgauge port (down at the bottom) to whatever lfsdash says it is reading from (found in options)
i just started to try this program and it works ok but im having trouble with getting it on the 2nd monitor and looking right. when i click on it to drag it to other monitor the gauges go out of the window.
Attached images
Untitled2.png
This thread is closed

Virtual LFS Dashboard
(529 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG