The online racing simulator
[rtdc]
(96 posts, started )
ask me on msn, man
i would love to join
i have been drifting since S1, on and off, and would like to see how good i am compared to the experts , and also learn new techniques

[rtdc]Matt_Driver
HI all,
I'm new to LFS (just d/l the S2 demo 2 days ago) and I love to be able to drift. How do I join your server to at least watch you guys and also get some help in the drifting technique?

I would appreciate any help.
Thanks.
-mike-
\
Unfortunately you cannot, you'd need a S2 license to watch/partake.
Sorry guys, as explained, these are drifting clinics meant to introduce racers intro the world of drifting. It's not meant for drifters to improve their skills.
well it's mainly to introduce racers to the world of drift.
ya guys i think this is great i think ill give it a go aswell!!!

Can my name pls be [RTDC]DeAdMeAt

Thanx
list will be updated.

EVERYONE, VICTOR HAS BEEN GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO CREATE A SUB-FORUM FOR RTDC. CHECK IT OUT HERE:

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=53

DISCUSSION, APPLICATIONS, AND NEWS WILL BE POSTED THERE.
#84 - Jakg
right, whens the next event then? ive just done an FM event and im all hyped up!
the first drift education session (DES) will likely be some time next weekend.

EDIT: T7R| Shaun "Fordman" Clarke has just joined [RTDC]! thanks for believing in the cause, everyone!
do you already have a curriculum for the des ?
Yes we do, and it will be posted.
This is going to be fun methinks. I didn't say that out loud though, don't want the neigbours talking!
again, check out the new board for updates, as sam and i have done a lot of work on it.

http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=53

also, i need all rtdc members' emails so i can add you to a newsgroup and keep in touch. pm me, im me, w/e you do, get your email to me ASAP.
#90 - shim
Quote from newdriver1 :HI all,
I'm new to LFS (just d/l the S2 demo 2 days ago) and I love to be able to drift. How do I join your server to at least watch you guys and also get some help in the drifting technique?

I would appreciate any help.
Thanks.
-mike-
\

jump online on the aussie servers.. there are a few ppl who dun mind helpin out the less skilled..
Sing me up too. [RTDC]Kajojek
go sign up in the league thread please
Oh ok, sorry for this.
Ive got a question and i looked the the rtdc sub forum but didnt know where to put it so thought here. It says its teachers racers show to slide etc which i get - i race S2 and thats all ive mainly done since ive got it but i mainly drifted in my demo days s i can already drift the xrt pretty well and have set ups i like. Altho thats the xrt on blackwood lol. Ive not tried the fz50 on any other tracks apart from maybe 5 laps or so. All my question is - is this important? Like its mainly to teach racers who dont drift how to and i can (sort of ) so wondering.
yeah its mainly to teach how to drift, but experineced drifters that forgot the craft (like yourself) can take part as well. what damage could it do, but enhance your skills, especially when taught by the best?

[rtdc]
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG