The online racing simulator
My poem?
(38 posts, started )
My poem?
I know way too many really beautiful girls who think they don't look good... It hurts... because it's our fault, guys I mean. We make girls feel like they have to be perfect. You know what I mean, flat stomach, huge boobs, round booty, long legs, big lips, and on top of all that, they have to dress like a whore, and be one as well... nobody can measure up to that... and its not fair... because nobody should have to. The little imperfections are what make people special. If everyone was perfect the world would be so boring, variety is what makes life interesting. So guys, stop making girls have to live up to your, I'm sorry, our... deluded fantasy visions of perfection. Stop acting like boys and start being men... realize that women don't exist to fufill our sexual desires. Stop talking to them solely to get with them, be nice to them because you want to be their friend, not because you want to hook up with them. Say nice things about them not to flatter them in hopes that you'll get some, but because you know they like to hear them. In short... we need to grow up and stop acting like freakin little boys.
Thats nice.
So what do you guys think, i wrote it about a year ago! Just dug it up!
That's not a poem.
Well, a short story, that has meaning! A type of...uh, DWB...What would u call it then! Smarty pants!
A little letter to all the boys/men? A message? A forum post? :P

Not a poem but interusting message .
#7 - popsy
a truthful serman perhaps? i agree with it 100 percent.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from greg_slideways :I know way too many really beautiful girls who think they don't look good... It hurts... because it's our fault, guys I mean. We make girls feel like they have to be perfect. You know what I mean, flat stomach, huge boobs, round booty, long legs, big lips, and on top of all that, they have to dress like a whore, and be one as well... nobody can measure up to that... and its not fair... because nobody should have to. The little imperfections are what make people special. If everyone was perfect the world would be so boring, variety is what makes life interesting. So guys, stop making girls have to live up to your, I'm sorry, our... deluded fantasy visions of perfection. Stop acting like boys and start being men... realize that women don't exist to fufill our sexual desires. Stop talking to them solely to get with them, be nice to them because you want to be their friend, not because you want to hook up with them. Say nice things about them not to flatter them in hopes that you'll get some, but because you know they like to hear them. In short... we need to grow up and stop acting like freakin little boys.

Man that is so true.

When i first met my GF i actaully didnt like her untill we started to get to know each other.

Although she is hot she deffinatly has other qualities that i see in her.
Girls make themselves feel perfect by dressing up like skanks and acting like sluts, because of the media influence they get from the big female superstars.
Quote from greg_slideways :I know way too many really beautiful girls who think they don't look good... It hurts... because it's our fault, guys I mean. We make girls feel like they have to be perfect. You know what I mean, flat stomach, huge boobs, round booty, long legs, big lips, and on top of all that, they have to dress like a whore, and be one as well... nobody can measure up to that... and its not fair... because nobody should have to. The little imperfections are what make people special. If everyone was perfect the world would be so boring, variety is what makes life interesting. So guys, stop making girls have to live up to your, I'm sorry, our... deluded fantasy visions of perfection. Stop acting like boys and start being men... realize that women don't exist to fufill our sexual desires. Stop talking to them solely to get with them, be nice to them because you want to be their friend, not because you want to hook up with them. Say nice things about them not to flatter them in hopes that you'll get some, but because you know they like to hear them. In short... we need to grow up and stop acting like freakin little boys.

.....but you have alina vacariu as your avatar.....
Quote from pinoykid13 :.....but you have alina vacariu as your avatar.....

And this is becuase I believe she has beauty inside too!
I disagree.

Not to the meaning of the message, but that the men are the main cause of that. It's the girls themselves and other girls.
My girlfriends all complained about their boobs being too small, their butts being too big, their bellies not being flat enough etc. and nothing I said or did would stop them thinking that way...
And CR this is due to generations of MEN, and the way they saw the perfect women, and they would not even take a chance with a women that does not have outer beauty. So now with the media (that we men control) the women see the influences of the claddly dressed women and such!

(and the avatar) That was becuase when that we approve (w/e her name is) came out, I was asked by a member to add this picture so I did!
Quote from greg_slideways :And CR this is due to generations of MEN, and the way they saw the perfect women, and they would not even take a chance with a women that does not have outer beauty. So now with the media (that we men control) the women see the influences of the claddly dressed women and such!

(and the avatar) That was becuase when that we approve (w/e her name is) came out, I was asked by a member to add this picture so I did!

@ the bold part : Really? Last I've checked theres millions of girls and women on tv.

I don't think theres anything bad about liking a girls appearance. As long as it's not the only reason you're with her. The media doesn't only influence the women but the men also and kinda influences a guy to see a certain girl as ''the perfect woman.'' Imo, it would be quite obvious if a guy likes you for your looks only... If you choose to look good and go through hell to look good, well good for you, you'll get the kinda guys you're looking for by doing that. If you chose to just accept the way you are then good for you, you'll get the kinda guys that you attract like that.

Oh and btw, don't forget that guys have to have big sexy muscles and be taller then the girl and have a sexy face also. The media affects the girls and the guys, just that the guys don't seem to care as much as a general rule and those who don't follow that rule are often called metrosexuals.

P.S: Greg how dare you steal my avatar from the Sonicrealms forum!
#16 - 5haz
Im sorry, but there's a part of my DNA that makes me like big boobies, theres nothing I can do about it.

Beer goggles means you dont have to care how she looks.
Quote from greg_slideways :And CR this is due to generations of MEN, and the way they saw the perfect women

Not too long ago, it was considered a good trait to be a little overweight, because it showed that you weren't poor. And everywhere in the world, there are places where no-one cares about looks. In developing countries, they don't exactly care. Therefore, it's only people who have nothing else to complain about but outer appearance that have this problem. You make it seem like it's the fault of men, when in fact it is the fault of both genders.

Quote from greg_slideways :and they would not even take a chance with a women that does not have outer beauty.

Sounds like you're just jealous of men who have good looking girlfriends/wives.

Quote from ColeusRattus :My girlfriends all complained about their boobs being too small, their butts being too big, their bellies not being flat enough etc. .

How are big butts a bad thing?!?!?

Quote from 5haz :Im sorry, but there's a part of my DNA that makes me like big boobies, theres nothing I can do about it.

I find large breasts unattractive.
I agree with W4H in part. Women with overly large breasts (or those Bra's that make them look such) are just... over-compensating?

Anyway, I don't perv on women like most 17 y/o's do so I'll run away now.

:hide:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Anyway, I don't perv on women like most 17 y/o's do so I'll run away now.

I stare at hot chicks all the time. Again, I'm a horrible shallow person who only cares about looks and I should go jump off a bridge because of that.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I stare at hot chicks all the time. Again, I'm a horrible shallow person who only cares about looks and I should go jump off a bridge because of that.

no you dont... stare at them, and find one that stares at you or at least crosses views or stares. Go and talk to her
Quote from chanoman315 :no you dont... stare at them, and find one that stares at you or at least crosses views or stares. Go and talk to her

Which one?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Which one?

the one that crosses the stare with you, like she sees you and you see her at the same time, stay like that a little bit.. i know it works
Quote from chanoman315 :the one that crosses the stare with you, like she sees you and you see her at the same time, stay like that a little bit.. i know it works

Yeah, but I cross stares with multiple girls. One of them I already know, but haven't talked to for at least a year.
the one you like the most... and wait like 15 seconds and see if she still stares at you..
wow. great poem. As some weird american people would say, true dat!

My poem?
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG