The online racing simulator
Bobsleigh, Ski Jump and Snow Car Race
This idea will probably NEVER take off, but it stops me thinking about it in LFS.

How about a lovely Ski Jump track? Like this: http://www.tuninglinx.com/asse ... es/video-top-gear-051.jpg

Then a bobsleigh: http://cache.virtualtourist.co ... _the_bobsleigh-Europe.jpg

Then a snow track race. Basically, a track like Blackwood RallyX, but everything is snow, and the edge of the track is a snow wall, not snowy grass. That would make it harder, and then the snow walls would be un-forgiving if you hit them, because in my head they are fairly hard packed, but will still kerploof if you hit them, so stray snow goes onto the road, making it hard. I'll post attachments of my plans later.
the ski jump!!!!!
I made a little picture explaining my mad ramblings

Bring on the LFS Winter Olympics!
Attached images
SkiAndBobsleigh.jpg
someones been watching top gear and playing rfactor (i say this as there is a bob run mod for it which i must admit can be quite funny)
Or just make a re-make of the ski jump track in carmageddon 2
Haha, that would be AWESOME!
And then only on that track you should be able to use spiked tires
Definitly all for the Bobsleigh even though its a crazy idea and will never happen id totally love to see it in the game for the hell of it.
lol id be happy for just snow track and a WRC car no need for the bobsled :P
Who need bobsleights? What we need is a freaking jumbojet so we can totally oblirate the backmarkers while the newbs will scream in fear "OMFG AIRORNCEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!1"

And while we are at it.

Wheres the freaking boobs in LFS?! Lfs need boobs, more boobs, BOOOOOOOBS!! I suggest scawen, eric and victor stop what ever the fukc they are doing and start implending and coding hoe's in the game with titties! Not to mention layouts! PIMP MAH LAYOUT J000!!!! Boobs and layouts is what we need, sex drunk and rock'n roll! And if we get boobs we need pimps too, so the cruise people can play pimp and hoe games to satisify themself!

And LFS absolute freaking need tanks aswell! And not only tanks, LAZER tanks, so I can shout "GET OUT'A MAH WAY!!" (newb) "lawl whut?" (2 sec later...) (newb) OMFG ITZ LAZERZ!!!!! .. PEW PEW!

So all in all we need snow, skijump, hoes with tittis, pimp layout tools, a jumpjet, lazertanks!

If ya gonna make suggestion, make sure to ask for the right things..
hahahahahahah what crack have u been smoken mate what ever it is i want some
It sure wasn't LFS crack
i tthink the very end has come to the very end of whatever sanity he ever had lol
Quote from james12s :i tthink the very end has come to the very end of whatever sanity he ever had lol

And i can assure you, it wasn't very much to begin with.
Go to Helsinki!
Quote from james12s :i tthink the very end has come to the very end of whatever sanity he ever had lol

Lol!

Quote from zeugnimod :And i can assure you, it wasn't very much to begin with.

LOL^2

Quote from Dennis93 :Go to Helsinki!

Wewt?

Well, but tbh, who doesn't want ariplanes, lazer tanks, boobs and all that stuff? It's like lerts saying, wouldn't it just be freaking awesome to race wormholes with xpermacars. I am only affraight that the newbs would cause time paradox and fukcs up my races when they trying to race wormholes.
Quote from The Very End :Who need bobsleights? What we need is a freaking jumpjet so we can totally oblirate the backmarkers while the newbs will say OMFG AIRORNCEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!1"

And while we are at it.

Wheres the freaking boobs in LFS?! Lfs need boobs, more boobs, BOOOOOOOBS!! I suggest scawen, eric and victor stop what ever the fukc they are doing and start implending and coding hoe's in the game with titties! Not to mention layouts! PIMP MAH LAYOUT J000!!!! Boobs and layouts is what we need, sex drunk and rock'n roll! And if we get boobs we need pimps too, so the cruise people can play pimp and hoe games to satisify themself!

And LFS absolute freaking need tanks aswell! And not only tanks, LAZER tanks, so I can shout "GET OUT'A MAH WAY!!" (newb) "lawl whut?" (2 sec later...) (newb) OMFG ITZ LAZERZ!!!!! .. PEW PEW!

So all in all we need snow, skijump, hoes with tittis, pimp layout tools, a jumpjet, lazertanks!

If ya gonna make suggestion, make sure to ask for the right things..

Yeah such as the folllowing.

The famele drivers need better boogs so as they go over bumps and dips the boobs jiggle around!!!!!

I mean WTF al those drives would be like OMG yeah BOOBBSSS BOOOOBBSBS!@!!!!!!!!.
ANd they the girl driver would always wan becaus the men would crsh on the straights becaus they were staring.
I mean who doens'n't want them to jiggle?.

Also on fernbay they should add A Tyranosaurus REx for even more excitement who whil chase you down WR's are certain to happend
Oh my god, give this game a new name :

LFB.
Life For Boner.

Or, LFS - Boob Edition
this has been the best thread ever made... from bob sleds and snow to boobs and boners....
Quote from piggy501 :This idea will probably NEVER take off, but it stops me thinking about it in LFS.

How about a lovely Ski Jump track? Like this: http://www.tuninglinx.com/asse ... es/video-top-gear-051.jpg

Then a bobsleigh: http://cache.virtualtourist.co ... _the_bobsleigh-Europe.jpg

Then a snow track race. Basically, a track like Blackwood RallyX, but everything is snow, and the edge of the track is a snow wall, not snowy grass. That would make it harder, and then the snow walls would be un-forgiving if you hit them, because in my head they are fairly hard packed, but will still kerploof if you hit them, so stray snow goes onto the road, making it hard. I'll post attachments of my plans later.

heh heh +1
why not a top gear option in lfs?? would be awesome
We need roflercoasters and lollerskates too!
This thread has turned out to a nice win.
please dont lock it..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG