The online racing simulator
Best movie ever!
(8 posts, started )
Best movie ever!
This is like my sixth or seventh thread today, but i have one thing to say. you HAVE TO watch Dust to Glory! Greatest Baja 1000 movie ever. it WILL change your mind about rally. rally is like walking 2 feet compared to this. 1000 miles, 32 hours of driving, having a high chance of a rollover, trophy trucks and dune buggys racing stock VW beetles (the old ones), dirt bikes and ATV's also competing, and silt that can swallow a bike, and you have to race at night in order to win. which means hitting a cactus that can destroy your car is a risk. another thing, teams help out each other; instead of abandoning them and letting them be. Spectators by the tens of thousands, cliffs to your left, roads just as wide as your car, roads that can total a rally car, but the only thing you need to worry about is time. a first place winner can take 16 hours to get him from start to finish. when the trucks drift, they get a front wheel 2.5 feet off the ground! they can jump over a rally car, and land like they went over a bump. So all I'm saying is watch it! Watch it before you come back with snippy little comments saying that rally is "better."
6 or 7 threads in the space of 24 hours... I call that spam.
If the topic has a purpose it ain't spam
But if it's just to tell your point of veiw on a thing it might get a little much. But I have nothing against a movie discussion topic actually.

I have not seen the movie, just heared about it, so I canot say anything for / against it.
oh. should have seen that one coming. ok. some threads were spam, but I had no idea this one belongs to a started thread a long time ago. still, i wish I could pass it out, but it's a 1.15 GB movie!
Wouldn't recommend suggesting that people illegally download movies here, either.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :and silt that can swallow a bike

hmm, you best not be talkin about my mother... its not her fault shes fat
It is a very good movie, but I wouldnt call it the best. Well done, though.

Best movie ever!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG