and my new one
Attached images
FXR_SR_itcc57.jpg
AS I'm racing or XFusion now, so heres my new skin
Attached images
FXR_XFITCC.jpg
My Round 4 skin

(Insert a witty comment here)
Here's the skin of car #405, thanks to Thunderhead for the input.
Attached images
FXR_Greybull405.jpg
Here is my sexy iTCC skin:
Attached images
FXR_CORE-iTCC66.jpg
Here's my skin, one round late.
Attached images
FXR_ITCC_S_Oliveira.jpg
renderfxritcc.jpg
Empty one for reserve shootout, the goodbye one for the race if I pass the reserve shootout. Regardless of what might happen, this is my last LFS race.
Quote from Thunderhead :Empty one for reserve shootout, the goodbye one for the race if I pass the reserve shootout. Regardless of what might happen, this is my last LFS race.

Quote from Thunderhead :Empty one for reserve shootout, the goodbye one for the race if I pass the reserve shootout. Regardless of what might happen, this is my last LFS race.

Sorry to hear that Thunderhead. Good luck for your future!
My skin...
Attached images
FXR_KARMA_ITCC2527.JPG
Car #405 (Yann Laprevotte)'s skin, sorry it's so late, I only edited the team skin this morning. I hope his new ERT colours bring him luck!
Attached images
FXR_ERTYL405.jpg
FXR_ERTYLiTCC.jpg
now ive got the problem , wheres mine haha . i cant use marty cos the plates are wrong ,and i cant edit them for some gaaai reason .
BTW ERT, you should probably put something on the rear wing, as it may be shown on the broadcast

Ehhhh? Why?
Skin for #31 Chris Wilkinson - hope the original skin creator will be ok with the edits
Attached images
FXR_PRIMBTCDL.jpg
Quote from Thunderhead :That question wont be answered.

If you don't want questions, then don't make dramatic skins saying 'good bye'.
-
(Thunderhead) DELETED by Thunderhead
Not especially, since you're still leaving LFS... I don't understand why it was such a taboo for you to say anything. But anyway, have fun while you're 'afk' as it were

EDIT: EHHHH wtf he deleted his post. Damn him and his confusing nature
I accidentally deleted my my last post, In which why I answer to him why I made that skin(just my way thankin the devs for the fun I used to have while lfs-ing) etc. Just 'splaining wthf is Astra on about.
Another new skin for the last few rounds for me
Attached images
FXR_iTCCCWERT.jpg
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Heres mine yes its NORMAL mr Passingham not Gayesh :P
Attached images
FXR-iTCCJWERT.jpg
So, this is my skin for last round
Attached images
FXR_itccdeus2.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG