The online racing simulator
Skins & Graphics
Hi Racers,

In this thread you will find the information you need for how to prepare the skin of your car for use in the iTCC Touring Car Championship.

Links are provided at the bottom of this thread for a Numberplate - this is a .PSD file containing the layer you need to skin your car with the correct iTCC-liveried numberplates. These numberplates have editable numbers.

Please make sure that your car is correctly skinned, and that the skin is uploaded to the LFSWorld website.

This is also the thread to post your skins. Please post your hi-res skins here so I can use them in the broadcast.

Thanks

Joe Keaveney - iTCC Admin

Number-plate Kit

EDIT:
Here is the official iTCC Skin pack DOWNLOAD (~50 MB)
#2 - Gil07
Those numbers aren't editable at all... They're just normal rasterized layers, what font are we supposed to use?

Also, any chance of a bit smaller/nicer design plates?
Quote from Gil07 :Those numbers aren't editable at all... They're just normal rasterized layers, what font are we supposed to use?

Also, any chance of a bit smaller/nicer design plates?

With respect to the numbers, you're right - I'll get that sorted very soon.

With respect to the numberplates, they're that size becuase they're that way in real-life - check out any of the 2008 BTCC cars. So no to them being smaller.

If you don't like the design, feel free to PM me with your own design - I'm afraid I just don't have time to do them at the minute.
Hi, is there a logo or something that we could use on the bonnet/wings?
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
maybe every team could send you short max 1min long videos you could use as break fillers between the races and so on

(I thought this thread would be the best for that)
I don't want to be picky but I have just tried to use the HiRes PSD and the red border corners are all mushed on the No Boards also the skin pack we use at RSR has a vent on the front bottom edge of the doors and this No Board Position partialy covers it - would it be possible to reposition the no Board back 6 inches

See Picture Below with added ITCC Logo's - Font Used is called "Impact" which gives a large clear Number on ours.

Edit : Showing new style No Boards
Attached images
RSR_ITCCNo32.jpg
FXR_ITTCv3.jpg
must the numberplate be on the door or can i put it behind the doors?
Quote from Pringels :must the numberplate be on the door or can i put it behind the doors?

It must be at the front edge of the door as seen in the attachment above this post.
Quote from CELTIC100 :I don't want to be picky but I have just tried to use the HiRes PSD and the red border corners are all mushed on the No Boards also the skin pack we use at RSR has a vent on the front bottom edge of the doors and this No Board Position partialy covers it - would it be possible to reposition the no Board back 6 inches

See Picture Below with added ITCC Logo's - Font Used is called "Impact" which gives a large clear Number on ours.

That's great, CELTIC100 - nothing wrong with that - the number is clear and the boards are the size they would be in BTCC, I'm happy with that.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :With respect to the numbers, you're right - I'll get that sorted very soon.

With respect to the numberplates, they're that size becuase they're that way in real-life - check out any of the 2008 BTCC cars. So no to them being smaller.

If you don't like the design, feel free to PM me with your own design - I'm afraid I just don't have time to do them at the minute.

I see
i dont like it either, so i tryed something quick...
Attached images
itcc plate.jpg
Quote from BenjiMC :i dont like it either, so i tryed something quick...

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit sharp there...I'm just not very good at GIMP/Photoshop and it takes me ages to do these things...

Ben, if you would release that as a .PSD, we could use that as the numberplate - it looks really good.
Quote from BenjiMC :i dont like it either, so i tryed something quick...

Realy like the numberplate
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I'm sorry if I sounded a bit sharp there...I'm just not very good at GIMP/Photoshop and it takes me ages to do these things...

Ben, if you would release that as a .PSD, we could use that as the numberplate - it looks really good.

Wasn't harsh mate.

Plates link
maybye posible to uploud somwhere other.FileFront wont works for me

P.S: Sory ir works.First time this year
Quote from oldnavy :maybye posible to uploud somwhere other.FileFront wont works for me

P.S: Sory ir works.First time this year

uploading to mediafire atm anyway as i'm aware some countries can't use filefront
What font did you use for your numbers?
The number boards will be uploaded again tonight with the numbers being editable text layers... For those who want to go ahead they are in "Impact"...
So Ben's plates will be used? Or the original ones?
Quote from Gil07 :So Ben's plates will be used? Or the original ones?

Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I'm sorry if I sounded a bit sharp there...I'm just not very good at GIMP/Photoshop and it takes me ages to do these things...

OK, we have gone with BenjiMC's design for the number plates. Only thing I've changed is replaced the font with "Impact" and reduced the size a little to allow for double digits.

You can download here or via the iTCC and ICON Websites...

@ BenjiMC...
are we going to upload the skin somewhere so the other driver can get the others skin in HD
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Conquest Racing skins

M. Makalowski 55
P. Goik 56

I hope they would be useful in first round.
Attached images
FXR_cq_55itcc.jpg
FXR_cq_56itcc.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG