The online racing simulator
skins for me rick and dizzydarryn
Attached images
FXR_iTCC4_XFusion.jpg
FXR_iTCC19_1STXF.jpg
FXR_iTCC57_1STXF.jpg
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
@DWB you should be able to open that png with an image editing program, and find all the layers including the text.

@RVB those skins are too cool.
Quote from hyntty :@DWB you should be able to open that png with an image editing program, and find all the layers including the text.

PNG does not support Layers Timo. It is true that Adobe Fireworks can store layer information into PNG but that is simply a 'wrong' implementation of PNG.

The easiest solution would be to use XCF. It supports layers and everyone can open and save it - with the GNU Image Manipulation Program.
EDIT:

The Antique skin's updated.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from Hypothraxer :PNG does not support Layers Timo. It is true that Adobe Fireworks can store layer information into PNG but that is simply a 'wrong' implementation of PNG.

So? Excatly what's the problem there.

Besides, the font was Impact so just paint over and input your number.
Quote from hyntty :So? Excatly what's the problem there.

Besides, the font was Impact so just paint over and input your number.

I just wanted to point out, that even if you open it in Photoshop CS4 you won't have layers Pardon my behaviour - I got stomach cramps :/
Quote from Hypothraxer :I just wanted to point out, that even if you open it in Photoshop CS4 you won't have layers Pardon my behaviour - I got stomach cramps :/

Oh

I suppose that's cause I've never done it from FW to PS, always the other way round.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :skins for me rick and dizzydarryn

Thanks for posting Rudy. I got a new skin!!!!

p.s *whisper* you know im your and rikje's silent teammate right...
yea if someone needs to be crashed we call you function of beiing in the dev team do whatever the guys from the main team say
My skin. Considering the fact I'm as slow as a bus, I might be a bus.

p.s. If anyone even considers of using this without asking I hope they choke and die in their own vomit
Attached images
FXR_THDiTCC.jpg
zagreb-bus.jpg
haha koji sti ti kralj bas originalno
SR's skins
Attached images
FXR_SR_itcc6.jpg
FXR_SR_itcc8.jpg
FXR_SR_itcc9.jpg
FXR_SR_itcc25.jpg
FXR_SR_itcc45.jpg
FXR_SR_itcc80.jpg
FXR_SR_itcc87.jpg
FXR_SR_itcc89.jpg
Dammit, now we have to find two more drivers!
I thought it looked bad on the broadcast when there was five orange/black cars... How wrong I was
Don't worry, you can subtract at least one from that since I'll never get through the shootout
Quote from Gil07 :Don't worry, you can subtract at least one from that since I'll never get through the shootout

Way to have confidence in yourself !
Slightly Modified skin with sponsors logo,
#5 T.Osterhouse
iCON Racing Toro Rosso
Attached images
FXR_iTCC_IR09Tobba5.jpg
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by TexasLTU
Team Lithuania skins:
Attached images
FXR_iTCCLT98.jpg
FXR_iTCCLT71.jpg
Here's another one
Attached images
FXR_iTCC_IR09David.jpg
A plea for assistance

I don't know wtf I'm doing with skins and layers etc. Photoshop remains a total mystery to me once the quick fix button has been used...

Could some nice chap just do me a plain black skin with the number plate 92 on the doors?

Appreciate its really late to be asking, but I've never had to do this kind of thing before, been caught out

Thanks in advance.
Quote from HVS5b :A plea for assistance

I don't know wtf I'm doing with skins and layers etc. Photoshop remains a total mystery to me once the quick fix button has been used...

Could some nice chap just do me a plain black skin with the number plate 92 on the doors?

Appreciate its really late to be asking, but I've never had to do this kind of thing before, been caught out

Thanks in advance.

gimme 10 minutes

edit: done.
Attached images
FXR_HVS5b.jpg
There you go!

Edit: Sorry thunderhead

Edit #2: haha, done at the same time! But mine has a nice stroke!

Edit #3: 2048^2 for such a simple skin is a little OTT, isn't it?
Attached images
FXR_iTCC_HVS5b.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG