The online racing simulator
Car models on LFSW?
(7 posts, started )
Car models on LFSW?
I was thinking about this while in a server,

the idea is that people can make new cars and upload them to a new part of the lfsw deskto, like the skins page. There would be a upload limit and only certain people could make these cars, so people dont make stupid cars and use them in the game.

I know this Probably wont be used as people will name cars to the exact real ones and copy right will come into force

what do you think ??????

Stacks
No - Live for Speed is still in development therefore there are no car or track editors available at this time. Also it's not yet possible to import other 3d formats into the game. However we will probably release the editors at some point in the future when most of the LFS development is finished.

But...or I just don´t know in my opinion =)
kudos for coming up with an original idea

but no...
To be honest..............................

No, I wouldn't want to see some 30000 HP pod racer from star wars. Or 22' rims on the XRT
Not gonna happen, this has been talked over by the LFS community since.. well since before I was around, and back in the days when LFS was 3 cars and blackwood and..

was free
#6 - RS1T
It's a nice idea, just like how TDU works, but you yourself already outlined why this can't be done

Quote : I know this Probably wont be used as people will name cars to the exact real ones and copy right will come into force

Quote :Or 22' rims on the XRT

Rims are in the .exe, not the .vob
#7 - FCS13
Quote from rs1t :it's a nice idea, just like how tdu works, but you yourself already outlined why this can't be done

lol ?

Car models on LFSW?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG