The online racing simulator
Tomba's Workshop
(112 posts, started )
Downloading yay!:banana:
So. Much. Win.
Thanks you so much.
Thx I think I just fell in love!
#80 - Byku
Very nice, but interiors are too black for my taste , i doesn't see anything on my screen .
Quote from Byku :Very nice, but interiors are too black for my taste , i doesn't see anything on my screen .

Fixing the contrast might help
I didn't know there was a texture on the floor!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Here's the release!

Raw shots:

Interior:

Goes with drifting aswell:

Download:
[ATTACH]95691[/ATTACH]

Thank you for supporting!

Very good taste, brother.

You are in the second post of the Revolution Pack August 28th thread as one of my favorite artists in this forums. "Don't forget to follow these artists".
Quote from Lynce :Very good taste, brother.

You are in the second post of the Revolution Pack August 28th thread as one of my favorite artists in this forums. "Don't forget to follow these artists".

Thank you, Lynce!
I've been doing some rims out of boringness. There is similiarity to the old ones but these are darker with a shiny lip. It's WIP atm but i doubt it takes many minutes to get them ready. So if anyone's interested, I'll share.

See attachments.
Attached images
LFS 2009-11-25 21-45-15-93.jpg
LFS 2009-11-25 21-45-39-14.jpg
could you please share the discAtest and padz?

looks very nice

regards !
Quote from Neto_r :could you please share the discAtest and padz?

looks very nice

regards !

I think they are Lynce's ones

Looks good Tomba
#88 - Krya
Nice one. I'm using it and looks awesome.
Tomba I lost the xrt pack but I can't download it now, what happened mate? :S

Forget it, I had a second copy in another folder, sorry.
Naw Tommi download link isn't working mate, can you re-upload?
Thanks Andy, Kudos to you.
thanx thoise wheels is osum!
Tomba.. Could i post some edited DDS files of your pack? I'd like to share them with the public.

I've edited some, to fit my own liking a bit better. Here are some screenshots of it:

Go ahead, add some credits though.
Hey can comeone upload the RB4 interior
link invalid
yo tomba the link for your 2009 pack including the rims are invalid could you send me rims only though plz compatible with patch z28
Quote from foshizzy32 :yo tomba the link for your 2009 pack including the rims are invalid could you send me rims only though plz compatible with patch z28

You can't use the rims man......heh....
YO and his answer is......
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :My texture workshop.
'
, download links removed, fu all do ur own stuff

CLICKY XRT PACK CLICKY

-

Nice one mate!!!(@ Tomba)
does anybody know what files are the same as lynce's? i quite like lynce's files, and everything, but these are pretty great too....so will any of these make lynce's go away or make his installer things go all grrr?
Quote from logitekg25 :does anybody know what files are the same as lynce's? i quite like lynce's files, and everything, but these are pretty great too....so will any of these make lynce's go away or make his installer things go all grrr?

There shouldn't be any lynces stuff overwrited installing xrt pack.. but I'm not too sure.

@ souvalki, yeah the xrt pack is now limited

Tomba's Workshop
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG