The online racing simulator
Tomba's Workshop
(112 posts, started )
Nice one...I actually like it. Those headlights on RB4 looks hot. They are not original are they? (just in case if I fail)
And I also like the gaugues...using them.

Make some more of this stuff...

BTW, those XRT taillights are pretty nice also.
Quote from andRo. :They are not original are they?

No they're not. Stole them from bmw e92

More stuff coming when I'm very bored and have nothing else to do
You made a good rb4 interior! Thanks!
Rocking interiors mate
Work in progress XRT rims!
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-26 17-08-01-76.jpg
Nice! Your XR lights also looks very nice
Thanks
A small update, I decided to do compomotive style:
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-26 17-45-36-62.jpg
Damn those rims look sweet tomba

I sure hope they will be public
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Damn those rims look sweet tomba

I sure hope they will be public

Yeah it will amongst other XR updates

Update again..:
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-26 22-41-30-16.jpg
Good stuff. Don´t know what I like more, the lights or the wheels.
Nice work dude..... As for the gauges could you make XR and XF gauge look like carbon stile? I had this before but the .dds have no capability with the new test.... Thank yoy
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Thanks
A small update, I decided to do compomotive style:

Looks better than the original.
IMO... I think the nuts should be slightly smaller for it doesn't look so close to the hub. I liked the first mod of this part that you made darker and that you put in the previous page.

I hope you understand what I try to explain.

Anyway, it's nice.
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :IMO... I think the nuts should be slightly smaller for it doesn't look so close to the hub. I liked the first mod of this part that you made darker and that you put in the previous page.

I hope you understand what I try to explain.

Anyway, it's nice.

You're right, I made them smaller before you even posted that
Sorry, I'm going to use the white wheel centre. This is because the Compomotive rims has it white I can do another rims separate after this project, thanks for the feedback!

Quote from SouvlakiTheBest :Nice work dude..... As for the gauges could you make XR and XF gauge look like carbon stile? I had this before but the .dds have no capability with the new test.... Thank yoy

I'll add that in queue

-------

New updates..
Rims- Ready
Lights made

I may be doing interiors also, would you like dark or light dash and a racing interior(Players ripped off) or a normal interior with MP3 player but nothing too fancy?
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-27 16-45-25-23.jpg
LFS 2009-10-27 16-46-33-26.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :You're right, I made them smaller before you even posted that
Sorry, I'm going to use the white wheel centre. This is because the Compomotive rims has it white I can do another rims separate after this project, thanks for the feedback!

I'll add that in queue

-------

New updates..
Rims- Ready
Lights made

I may be doing interiors also, would you like dark or light dash and a racing interior(Players ripped off) or a normal interior with MP3 player but nothing too fancy?

racing interior please
good work so far
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :This is because the Compomotive rims has it white I can do another rims separate after this project

Yeah hehe I know that and I would be interested in both mods.
I think my pack is ready. I didn't change the interior too much, as this isn't a GTR- or any kind of 'serious' racing car (Looking at the steering wheel etc). I may be releasing this soonish. Here are some screenshots:

Feedback is always welcome!
Attached images
LFS 2009-10-27 20-18-18-09.jpg
LFS 2009-10-27 20-18-27-15.jpg
LFS 2009-10-27 20-18-43-51.jpg
LFS 2009-10-27 20-20-13-93.jpg
LFS 2009-10-27 20-21-50-51.jpg
LFS 2009-10-27 20-22-59-29.jpg
LFS 2009-10-27 20-33-38-40.jpg
LFS 2009-10-27 20-32-08-71.jpg
Okay give it to me
Man it looks sweet Hoping for a release really soon
So real. Fantastic, brother.

Look at the people, only makes positive coments. You are an artist.

Quote from Lynce :So real. Fantastic, brother.

He really is, his works are always nice and clean like yours.

Tomba, is there a way to make that lights a bit apart from each other? The brake lights and normal lights are like sticked together.
i really like the separated back seats instead of one big one, here you go :trophy_br
Quote from Lynce :So real. Fantastic, brother.

Hearing this from you is very nice Thanks!

Quote from Takumi_lfs :He really is, his works are always nice and clean like yours.

Tomba, is there a way to make that lights a bit apart from each other? The brake lights and normal lights are like sticked together.

Thanks Takumi! The lights are quite separated already, did you mean a different texture on the other light or..?

Quote from blakehoo88 :i really like the separated back seats instead of one big one, here you go :trophy_br

Haha sorry I removed the seats, new update
Awesome, can we have a download link, now? I want those rims...
Yes. The rims are just... fantastic!

Tomba's Workshop
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG