The online racing simulator
Is this pro dirft?
(6 posts, started )
Is this pro dirft?
well...i dont like the text-writing thingy in the vid...you know "wanna see perfect drift?" "enjoy" etc
Well, as far as the driving - it's brilliant, as far as a movie - don't get me started... but you asked for it, so here goes.

1. MPR message block should be on at all times
2. Not repeatedly showing one and the same pictue would be nice
3. Not having original cameras is cruicial (Shift+U should be used at all times)
4. More cuts would be a good thing for this video, because at times I wished I just had a replay file, since the cuts were long.
5. Camera positioning suffers quite a lot, since you basically use only one - "floating infront of the car somewhere"
6. If you apply a long lasting color correction - make sure the original colours are recogniseable

Less important things
1. Lower FOV will make the car look cooler
2. Not claiming to make the "perfect drift" but letting the viewer make that conclusion would be better
3. THANKS for shoveling adverts in my face right after the video is over. REALLY NICE. Besides, are you sure that making a LFS video and puting it out on a English speaking forum is going to help sell motorcycles in Lithuania?
Damn you people are really helpful
Quote from DK3X7MJ :Damn you people are really helpful

Squidhead is after my opinion one of the most helpfull people at lfsforum.net
#6 - zero
cant help you with the whats wrong and whats good, but your driving is crazy. Make a high res video with this sort of things!

Is this pro dirft?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG