The online racing simulator
New LFS Forum Site I Made
(31 posts, started )
Thanks, but we already have a forum.
Please Join My Site

Site Was Created For Demo Users Who want to upload Skins and Other Stuff.

Drifting Mad 762
So we S2 racers arent allowed?

Fine, I just wanted to register.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I feel sarcasm

Well, we already have a forum. Demo racers can also upload skins here, Unless you guys want to upload non-demo car skins
Quote from Takumi_lfs :
Well, we already have a forum. Demo racers can also upload skins here, Unless you guys want to upload non-demo car skins

Well, demo racers are allowed to make and upload skins for the S2 cars here too
Quote from geeman1 :Well, demo racers are allowed to make and upload skins for the S2 cars here too

Yeah you have a point there. Okay, let's just say that they could be attacked when uploading non-demo skin
Well Any One Can Join But it Was Made For Demo Users

Drifting Mad 762
Okay Glad To Know That, And Please Stop Typing Like This
Whats wrong with this forum? :<
At first I wanted to say that you are a kid with a lot of time on your hands. Then I noticed the ads on your new forum and I realised, that you are not a bored kid. You are a clever (but not that clever) grown-up.

But still, good luck with your forum, I will register there as soon as some interesting conversations appear
Thank god someone finally created an LFS forum! Oh wait...
Quote from Drifting Mad 762 :Well Any One Can Join But it Was Made For Demo Users

Drifting Mad 762

I see a flaw in your plan! If you purchase s2 at any stage then you will have to concede that your own forum is not fit for the likes of yourself!
Let me make it clear, ANY one can join and use all the features.

Doesn't matter what license you have.

Drifting Mad 762
I know I know I was just having a laugh ...
Ok, the first 3 people to join get the highest rank apart from Admin Or Moderator

Normally The Highest would mean you have to post 5000 times or more and is The BEST

Drifting Mad 762
Quote from Drifting Mad 762 :Ok, the first 3 people to join get the highest rank apart from Admin Or Moderator

Normally The Highest would mean you have to post 5000 times or more and is The BEST

Where do I sign to sell my soul?
-
(Drifting Mad 762) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from breadfan :At first I wanted to say that you are a kid with a lot of time on your hands. Then I noticed the ads on your new forum and I realised, that you are not a bored kid. You are a clever (but not that clever) grown-up.

But still, good luck with your forum, I will register there as soon as some interesting conversations appear

No i am only 14 and didn't want to pay $200 au to get rid of the ads

Drifting Mad 762
-
Quote from breadfan :At first I wanted to say that you are a kid with a lot of time on your hands. Then I noticed the ads on your new forum and I realised, that you are not a bored kid. You are a clever (but not that clever) grown-up.

100% not proffiesenal. Im only 10 and can do better. Was used by a free forum creating site.
-
First 3 people Get highest rank

Drifting Mad 762
I am registered, but how do I buy the prescriptions and rolex watches?
-
(wien) DELETED by the_angry_angel
"We have 3 registered users"

Loling so hard

The best part are the advertisements...
10% of the page is the forum
90% of the page is made of advertisements
"Make your own website"
"Expression web templates"
"Free WAP hosting solution"
"Click here to create your own forum instantly!"

Thenapster:
7 posts
[63.64% of total / 7.00 posts per day]

rofl
This thread is made of win... making me laugh more than some of the last pages of "inevitable picture"

Quote from wheel4hummer :Thank god someone finally created an LFS forum! Oh wait...

:ices_rofl
Hmm, maybe this forum actually wasn't that bad.

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG