The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Please keep your brother out of your room as well.

BTW, will there still be 16 cars in the first round or will there be 32? Because a lot of people will be out after quali already if only 16 cars get in the actual event.

Yea, there will be 16 in the first round, and we have some rules to add. If we could get ~30 people together for a test event before hand I wouldn't mind testing a 32 player round, but my instincts are telling me it would be far too long. We also can't just eliminate more than half the drivers so the rule will put some other limits. We will announce this soon. Although I would really like to test 32 players to see how long it actually might be... Calculated times are somewhere between 30 and 40 minutes for the first round alone, and that would be a long time for someone to wait before driving again... Which my assumptions are it would be too long for most participants.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Yea, there will be 16 in the first round, and we have some rules to add. If we could get ~30 people together for a test event before hand I wouldn't mind testing a 32 player round, but my instincts are telling me it would be far too long. We also can't just eliminate more than half the drivers so the rule will put some other limits. We will announce this soon. Although I would really like to test 32 players to see how long it actually might be... Calculated times are somewhere between 30 and 40 minutes for the first round alone, and that would be a long time for someone to wait before driving again... Which my assumptions are it would be too long for most participants.

Yes, I think 16 or 20(if that work?) is best? :P
First Name:Stefan
Last Name:Alfons
Username:Stefani24
Team Name:EliteRacing

Racing Experience: Beginners cup, KY250, 16h, 2h xmas event, and a bit more
Other unique / interesting facts: g25 user, been playing lfs for almost a year now, always ready to stay up late xD and never liking the lrf class.
Yeah, true, a 32 player event would probably take more than 3 hours including warmup, quali etc. so that's probably not a good idea. I have to live with not making it to any actual event then.

Quote from Tomhah :Yes, I think 16 or 20(if that work?) is best? :P

20 doesn't work. There would be 5 drivers in the semifinals. 32 is the lowest number after 16 that would work.
First Name:Chris
Last Name:Karsten
Username:Chrisuu01

Dam im on the reserve list
Quote from Chrisuu01 :First Name:Chris
Last Name:Karsten
Username:Chrisuu01

Dam im on the reserve list

No. You're not. Each event has a separate sign-up thread. So everybody on this list has a chance.
#58 - Kaw
Im not able to race first round unfortunately!
Quote from Kaw :Im not able to race first round unfortunately!

Ouch!
#60 - Kaw
Quote from Kaw :I guess this year wont be the revenge of Nolan then.

Hey im first to rain my thorn on al of the ones that beaten me wich are alot

So get ready for the new Chris to arfise from the burning ashpit called my 2008
First Name: Greg
Last Name: Thilesen
Username: greg_slideways
Team Name: none =(

Racing Experience: Not many
Other unique / interesting facts: G25!

I am pretty sure I will be settled by the 10th, considering I am moving and all! But I will try my best to make it to these events! H2H is great fun!

-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
I'll probably not be able to make the first race sorry . see you at round 2
I had a go in this series when it was in it's very early stages, and it was a fun concept then. I'll give it another go and see how the organisation has moved on. Plus I think the combos are great.

First Name: David
Last Name: Williams
Username: DaveWS
Team Name: My3id Gaming

Racing Experience: MoE, IGTC, eTM, RSWC, BoTT etc etc
And Dave makes a return in H2H! Will Nolan be able to protect his title? Da da da dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Quote from DaveWS :I had a go in this series when it was in it's very early stages, and it was a fun concept then. I'll give it another go and see how the organisation has moved on. Plus I think the combos are great.

The organisation in terms of timing is nearly seemless now, because of the automated system. An event could take a little more than an hour: the longest we had last season was 1.5 hours!
Hey! Is it possible to move the last race? the first IGTC race is 21.02.09.
First Name: Kenneth
Last Name: O'Keefe
Username: racer hero
Team Name: Legends Racing Team

Racing Experience: H2H, MiniFBM, XSCC, LOTA, IGTC, OWRL, etc.
Other unique / interesting facts: Won NDR MiniFBM Season 1 Championship
Tomhah, idk. They decided to place it there, and we had already made our schedule. I will consider it but that will be conflicting with other things I may need to do around that time. It will be done before Event 4 if it does happen...
okey
First Name: Terje
Last Name: Flåten
Username: flaaten
Team Name: Sonicrealms Racing

Racing Experience: Season 1,2,3 of SCC, MiniFBM, Murray Motorsport Cup etc.
#72 - AMB
If you'll have me i'm back in lol, if my space is gone then it's fine.
First Name: Sander
Last Name: Kronberg
Username: #28 S.Kronberg
Team Name: Before it was [GT] , but now its nothing
First Name:Rudy
Last Name:van Buren
Username:Rudy van Buren
Team Name:F1RST Racing

Racing Experience:GSL-ETM-IGTC-MOE-Cityliga-Nl.LFS-LFSWS
Other unique / interesting facts:
First Name: Niall
Last Name: McEvoy
Username: Niall09
Team Name: My3id Gaming

Racing Experience: IGTC, BOTT, RSWC, eTM.
Other unique / interesting facts (Mouse user, 4 year LFS player etc...): G25 user..2 years playing lfs.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG