Racing Experience: No Leagues as of yet
Other unique / interesting facts: Race in real life
#80 - JoLe
First Name: Jouko
Last Name: Leskelä
Username: JoLe
Team Name: -

Racing Experience: -
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :So... what's the crack ?

Head-to-Head is the crack, watch out, it is very addictive! :P
You've been successfully warned!
#82 - CSF
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Ford
Username: CSF
Team Name: Sonicrealms Racing

Racing Experience: MoE
Other unique / interesting facts: I was a keyboarder, and I couldn't find the on button for FFB in LFS for months. (Blames Junkan...) I also call Michael, Passo, because that is what his name is to me.

I hope you are still taking sign-ups.
I hope, I'm still able to sign-up!

First Name: Andris
Last Name: Pavars
Username: andRo.
Team Name: 4 Stroke Racing Team (4SR-T.)

Racing Experience: Tuesday races if that counts...haven't been participating in any big leagues etc.
Other unique / interesting facts: LFS Player for almost 2 years.
You are able to sign-up, but good luck getting into that first event, if you are determined to get racing during this series it might be tough, I won't lie. But we have already planned what we will do next series we run due to the popularity all of a sudden, it was just too late to do it this time around.
Yep, I kind of noticed that there is no chance for me getting to race. Sign ups were full so fast, and I noticed this too late. Ohh well...I guess I can try waiting for the next Series.
First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Collett
Username: anttt69
Team Name: Parkfield Motorsport

Racing Experience: I am guessing you mean sim racing experience here so: OLFSL x3, BOTT, RSSC, KYOTO 16HRS + many XFG leagues.
I'm out
Aww that stinks, care to give a reason or is it personal? I ask because I constantly try making the series better, and I have a few ideas why people might be signing out but would rather know when they let me.
I guess it's because of this:?

Quote from speedway :moved to new place,

no internet (so far) -> no racing

might make it to the last race

Quote from Gil07 :I guess it's because of this:?

He was racing in the RSWC last night!
oh
Out too, going away this weekend, sorry.
^ possibly able to do it now, whether i cba to go to autpsport
Don't mess with me on this thread, several people have already been bumped down into the reserves, or sign-out completely because of these issues...
im in.
Can i still sign up?
First Name: Stefan
Last Name: Piotrowski
Username: germanpio
Team Name: pod virtual racing

Racing Experience: OWRL, ESL, MoE
Other unique / interesting facts: g25 user, more admin than driver ^^ 4 years lfs
First Name: Gino
Last Name: van Verseveld
Username: G!NhO
Team Name: Clockwork Motorsports

Racing Experience: Couple of 1 hour races avarage 5th position, and two 2 hour races resulted in 9th and 3rd place.
Other unique / interesting facts: G25 user, i am a clean racer
im withdrawing sry
rest of the calendar isnt worth it
and sort out ur insim

good luck with the other races tho
Can I just make a point about the system; don't think I'm being bitter because this is how I got knocked out in the first round, it's just an observation that I think could benefit others...

It's about the pass-to-win system. If in the first race the leader gets overtaken and finishes second, I think instead of them being knocked out there and then the second race should run. Then, the guy who got passed in the first race has to pass the other guy to stay in it. If he does manage that, the result is taken like normal; quickest combined times.

If, however, the guy who got passed in Race 1 doesn't pass the other guy in Race 2, then he's out, simple.

I think this seems fairer, especially given the nature of some cars where slipstreaming plays a huge role and it's almost an advantage to start in second.

What do we think?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG