The online racing simulator
Playstation Home
(90 posts, started )
OMG, funniest thing all year is going into Home, dressed as a cute blonde with pig tails, whore paint, a tight black top and short skirt.

Watch as scores of sad guys all come up to said girl, and start hitting on her and dancing, I logged on earlier, and I have only just stopped laughing.
I did notice in the bowling alley that about 4 guys were competing to help a female avatar play pool. Found it rather amusing.
Quote from mutt107 :360 is better online in my opinion. less laggy.

I mean that Xbox online works ans PS home doenst for my dad it doenst hes also getting network error
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I mean that Xbox online works ans PS home doenst for my dad it doenst hes also getting network error

Just keep pressing 'X' all the time. If you have patience, you'll get through. If a 'message of the day' appears, you're 99% in. Unless your connection fails.
This sounds just like trying to get into Second Life And there's not even user-generated content yet, just wait for the server load then!

EDIT: Except you can get into Second Life most of the time...
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by S14 DRIFT : LOL WRONG THREAD.
#81 - Migz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I played Little Big Planet at my mates house.

It was both VERY FUNNY and HUGELY IRRITATING at the same time, the 2P thing was fun though

Tbh, Army Of Two is good co-op fun, and GT5 is good (as far as GT games go), and the only game I really want on PS3 is GT5, I see no rush to buy one.

Wrong thread perhaps?
yes nvm I'm a tard.

meant to post in this thread

am tired
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Just keep pressing 'X' all the time. If you have patience, you'll get through. If a 'message of the day' appears, you're 99% in. Unless your connection fails.

Wich i dont have...
#84 - Migz
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Wich i dont have...

Too bad.
Everything which is as big as this is going to experience server issues for the first few days.
If you don't have patience, surely joining a virtual world with very little to do, where you have to wait in honor-based lines for things, is really a bad idea
#86 - Migz
Also, you make skins do you not?
You need patience to make skins, you need it to be able to get everything perfect.
So you must have patience.
Unless of course you dont have patience, and just create shitty skins? :/
:wtf2:
So true He forgot the virtual flirting though... There were about 10 guys around a dancing virtual girl when I logged on (wasn't you was it, Danowat?), wtf?
Ahahahaha, pshome in a nutshell!

Playstation Home
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG