The online racing simulator
Playstation Home
(90 posts, started )
i mean if i want to buy somin for my home , at least the basic stuff should be free cos atm im not paying 0.59£ for a wooden chair
LOL
It must be a really nice wooden chair.

I haven't spent much time in my apartment anyway. I have been in the town square meeting other people and playing the games like bowling. Good fun.
#53 - Migz
Quote from Gills4life :I have no lag on my ps3.

Works well now. Lets me connect every time. Still only beta.

Works everytime?
I've been trying yesterday morning, yesterday evening after school, yesterday night at a friends house. And the only time it worked was in the morning for a few minutes.
i managed to suck at bowling , 4 consecutive 0 s
then a strike

u cant miss me ill normally the retard body poping in the corner
Quote from jwardy :i managed to suck at bowling , 4 consecutive 0 s
then a strike

u cant miss me ill normally the retard body poping in the corner

I got a 0 my first go but then got 3 strikes in a row and ended up beating the other 2 I was playing against.
im on now if u want ill challange u ??
Lol, I am fairly good at bowling. I really suck at pool. I keep forgetting the opponent's ball!:schwitzancing lines ftw!
#58 - Migz
This is unfair! You're all getting on, but ive just tried and its still erroring for me
Don't worry you are not missing out on much .. It is only veerrry fun! :icon23:
Quote from Gills4life :Don't worry you are not missing out on much .. It is only veerrry fun! :icon23:

^ What he said. And also very addicting!
#61 - Migz
:O
You two are evil XD
I've been waiting for home since the day it was announced they were making it.
And now its come out im not aloud on and have to sit here and watch the rest of you have immense fun XD
Bastards! :P
Quote from Migz ::O
You two are evil XD
I've been waiting for home since the day it was announced they were making it.
And now its come out im not aloud on and have to sit here and watch the rest of you have immense fun XD
Bastards! :P

Sorry.

I guess I'll just go back to playing PS Home. Oh wait.
Sorry it took me so long to reply... I was busy enjoying myself on PS Home
#64 - Migz
Just you wait!
When i get on Home, im going to find you both, take you back to my apartment, and spawn a table over you!
Yeah..... be scared.
If you can afford to buy a table. :spin:
#66 - Migz
You get a few items free
Going in PSH now. try to find me; SolidSean. (Once I connect that is...)
Is this some kind of prank? I don't even see home on my PS3...anywhere, its updated and all, where is the option to download it?
#69 - Migz
Quote from Ricerguy :Is this some kind of prank? I don't even see home on my PS3...anywhere, its updated and all, where is the option to download it?

When its updated it should be there.
If not, restart your ps3.
Then it should be under
Playstation Network
Ok... my luck is starting to run out. I can't connect! I feel like I'm gonna break my 'X' button.
I'll do that in a second, but first. Do I need to download that Life with playstation thingy?( yes im sitting infront the ps3 right now. * glances over to the left* :P )
Quote from Ricerguy :I'll do that in a second, but first. Do I need to download that Life with playstation thingy?( yes im sitting infront the ps3 right now. * glances over to the left* :P )

Nah, I dunno what it is! All I care about is conneting!
#73 - Migz
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Ok... my luck is starting to run out. I can't connect! I feel like I'm gonna break my 'X' button.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Quote from Ricerguy :I'll do that in a second, but first. Do I need to download that Life with playstation thingy?( yes im sitting infront the ps3 right now. * glances over to the left* :P )

Whats that? :/
You dont need to download anyting to get the Home icon besides the latest update.

After you click on the Home icon you then have to download home which is 77MB
Restarted. All I see under PSN is account management and playstation store...i'm about to break something.
Quote from Migz :HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wawawawaaaa! Dammit! It's always gonna be busy in the evenings. If I ain't connected by 6pm, I'm leaving.

Edit: YEESS!!! FINALLY IN!! try searching for SolidSean. I may be dancing around...

Playstation Home
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG