The online racing simulator
*surprise :F*
(10 posts, started )
hehe i was bored sooo i dont think you need a description juste look the screen
He didn`t make any rims. He made a rather nice disc.
hehe
unseen glad to heard that from you
Looks impresive!
If you were to make everything this good then it would look awesome, but it looks a bit real compared to other things in LFS.
Would you rather everything looked as if it should be in Looney Tunes?

Very impressive work thar.
hehe
ok there's my privat template (no more private now ... :shy you can make your own brake rotors and there's another brake rotor version too for who think the other one was too ''photorealistic'' for the game and i know brake rotor its useless .. who look at this when he drive who care ? but hey i'v fun when i'm bored i love working on what people dont care about, thanks for all your comment, and thanks too caus you dont flame me caus i'm a demo racer realy appreciated its like that i like the lfs forum

(i know too much smiley) whatever !
:f
nha usualy the cyan its the transparency you'll not see that in game we cant put transparency in a .jpg so my image editor set cyan as the default color for the .jpg so its just on the preview and glad to heard you like it ^^

EDIT : sorry for the late answer
Quote from FaFaDOD :ok there's my privat template (no more private now ... :shy you can make your own brake rotors and there's another brake rotor version too for who think the other one was too ''photorealistic'' for the game and i know brake rotor its useless .. who look at this when he drive who care ? but hey i'v fun when i'm bored i love working on what people dont care about, thanks for all your comment, and thanks too caus you dont flame me caus i'm a demo racer realy appreciated its like that i like the lfs forum

(i know too much smiley) whatever !

Wow, that's really nicely done. Downloading and using, very nice textures!
thank you very much

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG