The online racing simulator
Looks great!

Although some parts may be tight for my XFR.
Will try it tomorrow
Thank you.
i have drive it with my RB4 and it drives good so it must be easier to drive it with a tweaked XFR
well it really slides much if i use super tyres, but ill see.

btw was the rb4 tweaked?
wow, i am impressed, as anyone...if only i had a liscense
Quote from G!NhO :well it really slides much if i use super tyres, but ill see.

btw was the rb4 tweaked?

no just standart and its fun to drift with XRT.

this version has some marshalls , checkpoints and a finishline.
Attached files
AU1_[BD]_Ken Block 2 Gymkhana1.lyt - 3.6 KB - 578 views
nice one bass
Good layout!

Really fun to drive on.
Thx guys for the positive reactions
Final Update:
-Each tire on the corners is replaced by a Post
-Paintball section in the movie: Tire is replaced by a marshall
-Last Section with Tire is changed ( Watch out: Direction around the cone is changed)

Thx To G!hNO for these updates
Attached files
AU1_[BD]_Ken Block 2 Gymkhana3.lyt - 3.8 KB - 1489 views
This is fun Nicely done, i might upload some video if i someday gonna past this without anykind of problems. And rb4 working perfectly with this track, dont like xfr so much. Btw.. is there a "monster" skin for rb4? i was having a trouble to find some.
thx
i saw a member of TTR driving with a RB4 Moster skin
only i forgot asking where he get that skin

i cant wait for ur vids
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :This is fun Nicely done, i might upload some video if i someday gonna past this without anykind of problems. And rb4 working perfectly with this track, dont like xfr so much. Btw.. is there a "monster" skin for rb4? i was having a trouble to find some.

please post vids ASAP!! i cant wait!
Quote from logitekg25 :please post vids ASAP!! i cant wait!

It can take couple of days to do it, maybe a week, but i try my best to get it done soon as possible
And founded "monster" skin to rb4 btw.
speaking of replays, i decided to make a replay, it is my very first one, so tell me about it. how do you convert the lfs replays to something anything could read? for youtube purposes
Quote from logitekg25 :how do you convert the lfs replays to something anything could read? for youtube purposes

With a screen recording program like Fraps.
Quote from logitekg25 :howd u like my vid?

Its working. The replay itself.. well.. reminds me my own first replays
When i was still learning track, car and setup. Just keep on practise
what i mean by how do you like my replays, is how is my drifting for someone who is 13 and doesnt know much about setups, and driving itself; i really do not give a crap about my actual video, as i put no effort into it
Quote from logitekg25 :what i mean by how do you like my replays, is how is my drifting for someone who is 13 and doesnt know much about setups, and driving itself; i really do not give a crap about my actual video, as i put no effort into it

No idea, I don't care about drifting.
If i just upload the spr?
Movie/video is just not my thing.. poor skills in there. Someone can make a nice edit from my spr if he want.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :If i just upload the spr?
Movie/video is just not my thing.. poor skills in there. Someone can make a nice edit from my spr if he want.

does that make it good drifting??
Quote from logitekg25 :does that make it good drifting??

I wasnt speaking to you anymore, i was speaking about spr from this layout.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :I wasnt speaking to you anymore, i was speaking about spr from this layout.

all i want is to know how my drifting was, 1 opinion and thats all i need...yes i know i am acting annoying
Quote from logitekg25 :all i want is to know how my drifting was, 1 opinion and thats all i need...yes i know i am acting annoying

Then go find your own thread and stop hijacking Bass-Driver's one with nothing to do with layouts

Bass-Driver's layout thread:
(258 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG