The online racing simulator
Quote from Bass-Driver :its already made by Takumi_Project.D
layout is fun to drive but very hard in the 1st time.
so good luck to cross the finish

i tried it, and diddnt realise that the ramps have nearly no grip

couldnt finish for my life

what layout do you recomend for learning to drift in the XRT you have way too many to try all of them
Quote from logitekg25 :i tried it, and diddnt realise that the ramps have nearly no grip

couldnt finish for my life

what layout do you recomend for learning to drift in the XRT you have way too many to try all of them

hi
when u want start drifting u start with the basics of drifting .
Like: Donuts enc
i have made a layout called: Drifttrainingslayout.
in this lyt u can start practising with small donuts and big donuts.
when u have ur car under control during practising u can go to the normal circuits.
in the beginning its hard to get ur car under control.
so i wish u good luck with drifting.
Quote from Bass-Driver :hi
when u want start drifting u start with the basics of drifting .
Like: Donuts enc
i have made a layout called: Drifttrainingslayout.
in this lyt u can start practising with small donuts and big donuts.
when u have ur car under control during practising u can go to the normal circuits.
in the beginning its hard to get ur car under control.
so i wish u good luck with drifting.

ok, downloading it, and gonna try it out

EDIT: you are right it is pretty hard, especially going from circle to circle...i can drift blackwood reverse, in the XRG, and kyoto ring gp reverse in the XRT, and FZ5
hey bass! that 3rd drift track looks awesome... probably hard to do on a continuos drift unless on fz... thanks! oh and hope the kart track helps me prepare for karting IRL next week lol~
Quote from rich_hobo94 :hey bass! that 3rd drift track looks awesome... probably hard to do on a continuos drift unless on fz... thanks! oh and hope the kart track helps me prepare for karting IRL next week lol~

thx mate and good luck next week

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
i'm working on the Indoor Torrance Karting track.
I give u a preview about the lyt.
Attached images
Torrence Karting1.jpg
Using custom WLD file to get those curb-looking lines?
It looks awesome so far, even as a WIP
It's not wld, only textures edit.
I see Tho I have nothing against WLD files editing tho!
I hope Scawen will get inspired by these track modders. I think he already said he wants to improve autocross objects and I would imagine under that these texture curbs - or maybe not only texture, maybe real modificable curbs, that would be extra super. And then some objects, like a tribune or something. It really helps for orientation at autocross track. As example is the PMD's Long Beach layout on BL3. Too bad .wld mod doesn't work online on dedi server, or at least when I tried it on 500servers server (the wld file was on ftp too and I had it too) and still, it gave me an error - something like OOS - JOOS, or OBJS or I don't remember now. I tried the same on non-500servers server and there was the error too...
hi
i finished the Torrance Indoor karttrack.
i have not enough opjects to make the track perfect.
U can also drift on it
I hope u like it.

@ Drift King CZ

+1
and increase number of opjects opjects(512 to 1024 for example)
and bigger autocross
Attached images
Torrence Karting2.jpg
Torrence Karting3.jpg
Attached files
AU1_Torrance Karting.lyt - 3.9 KB - 433 views
wow dude get that kart track out!!!! i want!

drift king you are so right. we need more freedom (aka larger autox track, connected carpark, skidpan, drag, etc.) and way more objects...
Quote from rich_hobo94 :drift king you are so right. we need more freedom (aka larger autox track, connected carpark, skidpan, drag, etc.) and way more objects...

i hope that scawen is working on autocross for the new lfs Patch
cant wait for the new patch.
Quote from Bass-Driver :i hope that scawen is working on autocross for the new lfs Patch
cant wait for the new patch.

diddnt we just get another new patch?
Quote from logitekg25 :diddnt we just get another new patch?

i mean in patch 0.6A
i dont know when Scawen release the new ( Test ) Patch.
Quote from Bass-Driver :i mean in patch 0.6A
i dont know when Scawen release the new ( Test ) Patch.

geez...i really got to get in the flow of these new test patches
Amazing layout!

Don't push on Scawen so hard, he just released one patch. He's trying to fix all the bugs, although many people would give precedence to big things like the autocross objects, VW Scirocco, falling bodykit parts & wings... Just reconcile with it. There's no way how Scawen can do all these things together and in a small time slot like half a year, or a year (which is a small time slot when working on game like LFS).

BTW, patch discussion in layout thread .
Quote from Drift King CZ :Amazing layout!

Don't push on Scawen so hard, he just released one patch. He's trying to fix all the bugs, although many people would give precedence to big things like the autocross objects, VW Scirocco, falling bodykit parts & wings... Just reconcile with it. There's no way how Scawen can do all these things together and in a small time slot like half a year, or a year (which is a small time slot when working on game like LFS).

BTW, patch discussion in layout thread .

maybe he should think about picking a few people from the forum to help him out...he will have a thread of everybody interested, and have them try out by coding things for him to compare and decide.
Yes, he could get more people into devs team, but I guess he doesn't want to (at least I think so, otherwise there would be already a huge team), although someones would do it for free, maybe. Maybe not and Scawen would have to pay them and LFS didn't make him millionar, so... or he just wants to do it on his own, no matter what.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Yes, he could get more people into devs team, but I guess he doesn't want to (at least I think so, otherwise there would be already a huge team), although someones would do it for free, maybe. Maybe not and Scawen would have to pay them and LFS didn't make him millionar, so... or he just wants to do it on his own, no matter what.

if i could use virtual basic i would help out if i could without pay...i would be a hero for helping out in lfs! (or atleast whoever would be doing it without pay i would consider a hero :razz
guys this is going offtopic
Quote from Bass-Driver :guys this is going offtopic

can you make a carting layout, i wanna try a tight drift
sure i can
the latest karttrack was 10 meters wide. Maybe i can make it a lilbit smaller to 9 meters, but i think its to small for drifting.
i'm making a karttrack requested by logitekg25
i give u a preview of the lyt.
Attached images
bd karting2.1.jpg
bd karting2.2.jpg
Quote from Bass-Driver :i'm making a karttrack requested by logitekg25
i give u a preview of the lyt.

thats going to be hard!! nice

Bass-Driver's layout thread:
(258 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG