The online racing simulator
Servers like Conedodgers?
(9 posts, started )
ok guys all of a sudden everyone at Conedodgers hates me and I used to love the server cause of the clean racing and know i've been a Given a warning then got kicked today and i went back on just to ask what i did wrong and the admin said i didn't stay on my line. Know i used to like it but i hate it know and i'm not happy.
So my question is what are some servers that are popular and have GTR's on AS3?
Also when i went on to ask what i did wrong i was warned again for just asking what i did wrong, but the wierd thing is how does he know i went of the line when everyone has a different line. I couldn't save replay cause the admin just kicked mewith out saying what i did. and the other time i was warned it was because i bumbed into [CD]Robubba. I would love to go back on but i don't want to get banned.
I believe AKM runs that combo on one of their servers.

Although why that combo is so incredibly popular I'll never understand.
Quote from swisscosmo : I couldn't save replay cause the admin just kicked mewith out saying what i did.

You could have, and it's good to know how. When you've been kicked/banned/etc if you goto LFS main page (where, multiplayer, single player, etc is) if you click on "Replays" there should be a TEMP.mpr, which is a replay of the last connection you had to a server. If you re-name this then it will be saved as a normal replay. Good luck!
#6 - ZORER
Quote from swisscosmo :ok guys all of a sudden everyone at Conedodgers hates me and I used to love the server cause of the clean racing and know i've been a Given a warning then got kicked today and i went back on just to ask what i did wrong and the admin said i didn't stay on my line. Know i used to like it but i hate it know and i'm not happy.
Also when i went on to ask what i did wrong i was warned again for just asking what i did wrong, but the wierd thing is how does he know i went of the line when everyone has a different line. I couldn't save replay cause the admin just kicked mewith out saying what i did. and the other time i was warned it was because i bumbed into [CD]Robubba. I would love to go back on but i don't want to get banned.

just leave them alone.
some say, they ban racers just because he/she has a nose between eyes and mouth.
Quote from samforey12345 :You could have, and it's good to know how. When you've been kicked/banned/etc if you goto LFS main page (where, multiplayer, single player, etc is) if you click on "Replays" there should be a TEMP.mpr, which is a replay of the last connection you had to a server. If you re-name this then it will be saved as a normal replay. Good luck!

oh ok thats good i'll rename it if its there.
And ya i don't know why its so popular cause i wouldn't mind seeing some GTR on Aston Long or what ever its called and on Koyoto GP Long.
That´s a problem there, people allways go in the same servers everyday!, all Cruising severs, almost all drift servers, ConeDodgers, RedlineRacing and demo ones (Cone and Redline are good severs, but as everything, after some time it won´t be the same as the beginning). We got almost 900 servers and the active ones are allways the same 80-100 servers, maybe if we start going in different servers everytime we go online, people could get interested in those other servers and take back some of the good racing again, we just need to try, that´s all; maybe in those 900 servers can be found some of the best combos in LFS, and some ones that are worth for a test , so a simply and temporary solution to this is start going in different servers than the above ones.

Adolfo Herrera.
Quote from swisscosmo :ok guys all of a sudden everyone at Conedodgers hates me and I used to love the server cause of the clean racing and know i've been a Given a warning then got kicked today and i went back on just to ask what i did wrong and the admin said i didn't stay on my line. Know i used to like it but i hate it know and i'm not happy.

You have also posted this on the CD Forum and we answered you there.

As i said to you on CD1 we have had over 17000 drivers do a 1:43 and if we got it wrong, sorry

Simply post a replay and our moderators will review it. If one of our admins is a bit quick to kick or ban we will sort it

PM me on here or the CD forum if you have a problem, without that we cannot get better

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG