The online racing simulator
SDRA Super race
(13 posts, started )
SDRA Super race
SDRA Invitational Super race

Sunday the 19th of February there will be held a race with the top class of Lfs drivers to promote Lfs in the Nordic countires. SDRA will be hosting this event. It will be held on Kyoto National reversed with the TBO class. The race distance will be 30 laps with one pitstop required. More info can be found on www.sdra.se.

The official start list

(AR) Göran
Arrechee
Cyber| Neo
Cyber| Misko
MPT| DeeS
OCR. Vykos
OCR. Vince
OCR. Ruditurbo
OCR. N1lyn
SDRA| Moby
SDRA| HittiS
SDRA| GranaT
SDRA| TBA
SDRA| TBA
T7R| BBO
Victor

SDRA|Moby
Event Manager
im looking forward to this, its going to be an exciting and great race im sure :-)

Göran
sounds good.. im looking forward for the race
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
Final instructions now sent to everyone. Lfs spectator is available for those who would like to watch. Results and replay will be up on www.sdra.se after the race.

Regards
SDRA|Moby
I'm really looking forward to this race.
I hope we all have lots of fun
Go Victor go, show them whos the dev!

:huepfenic
Any chance of the replay after the race?
-
What a nice race but i wished i told my pitcrew to not change all 4Tires.
That costed me a place or 2.

Anyway it was fun. Thx SDRA for hosting it.
Hehe.. same goes for me BBO... i forgot to change the tire wear to 60%... and lost there 10 secs to change all the tyres...

Anyway about the race... was fun lot of good fights in the begin some problems in the oval in the start.. but was a clean race.. for me only had a big crash in the last xicane exit and lost 2 places.. after that had a regular race and finished 6th... most important is that we all enjoyed the race and had a lot fun in those 30 laps..

Once again thanks SRDA for this great event..
-
It was a really great race, battle with n1lyn was just amazing, shame that he had a disconnect and that it didn't last even longer. Even in a slower car and overheated tyres he just cannot be overtaken easily.

I really enjoyed it all, everything went smoothly, last minute adjustments for the race actually worked. Was a bit surprised that I won in the end as Moby had a big advantage before the pitstops, but anyway it was all for fun and I hope it is enjoyable to watch as it was for us.

Great event, thanks SDRA for doing this.
Thanks all for a fun race!

Not every day you race with these guys

And nice statistics BBO@BSR!
-
-

SDRA Super race
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG