The online racing simulator
XRT+RB4 @ AS3, December 7th 2008
(80 posts, started )
Hello again guys. Following the incredible () success of my previous race, I decided to try another one to kind of celebrate the end of 2008. But with a slightly different format this time:

Cars: XRT and RB4
Track: Aston National (AS3)
Server: FRO|FormulaRacing|NDR (thanks NDR!) - backup by RSR in case someone tries to boss us
Date: 07/12/08

Schedule (all starting times are estimates ):
18:00 UTC - qualify, 15min
18:20 UTC - sprint race, 9 laps, starting order = qualify, ~20min long
18:50 UTC - feature race, 21 laps, reverse grid, ~45min long

You can miss the qualify, but if you miss the sprint race you'll not be able to take part in the feature race.

Everyone is welcome, so post here if you're interested and confirm your participation if you can. In the case of lots of people come, I will use that confirmation to build a list and password the server.

Lastly, this should be a fun event. In order to achieve that, please use common sense, respect your fellow racers and normal racing rules. There will be no restarts.

Note: You can already practice that combo at [DR] Train Server 2 (thanks TysCaargh and DR!)
I should be able to make it and its a great combo choice. Should be fun.

Count me in.
Hey Souza! as I told You I might not be able to race but thats not fo sho! (lol) so I'll try to confirm with time
count me in wil be a good close race
I'll go for some of this for sure. Count me in! Not sure which car yet.
J.Lovett should be in with the XRT.
I should be in with the XRT aswell.
Me and RB4 will show up at the grid.
It´s the day after Finlands independence day, I make a skin that suits the theme
ill give it a bash , ill have a XRT
#9 - J@tko
Meh, love to race but I doubt I'll be at home.

I'm sure you can have the NDR server though. Maybe deko/joe can help you sort that out or something

We won't be using it then
#10 - Foqs
count me in
XRT
I'm in with RB4.
Add one more XRT to the list.
I am in

LFS name: Ihab Abbas
In game name: [SR] I.Abbas
Car:XRT

Thanks
I'd be interested as well - in the RB4.
Quote from J@tko :Meh, love to race but I doubt I'll be at home.

I'm sure you can have the NDR server though. Maybe deko/joe can help you sort that out or something

We won't be using it then

Talked to deko and he said it's ok. By the way Jack, you can't make this one? I promise I'll send you the password.

Quote from Hypothraxer :I'd be interested as well - in the RB4.

Hey, don't forget the tyres this time.
Quote from de Souza :

Hey, don't forget the tyres this time.

The pitstop is not mandatory so a 18 seconds pitstop should not happen
Check me in. Might I choose a car later this night? Have to do some laps at least
Sure, the only restriction I'd like to see is people driving only one car through the entire event. But you can choose wich one right before the qualify if you want.
I'm in
Quote from de Souza :Talked to deko and he said it's ok. By the way Jack, you can't make this one? I promise I'll send you the password.

Hmm, I might but not sure.

I won't race anyhow, just watch. And don't worry, if its our server I have the admin pass
Quote from J@tko :And don't worry, if its our server I have the admin pass

It was a joke.
I know...
Quote from de Souza :Hello again guys. Following the incredible () success of my previous race, I decided to try another one to kind of celebrate the end of 2008. But with a slightly different format this time:

Cars: XRT and RB4
Track: Aston National (AS3)
Server: NDR (I wouldn't mind having a backup just in case, though)
Date: 07/12/08

Schedule (all starting times are estimates ):
18:00 UTC - qualify, 15min
18:20 UTC - sprint race, 9 laps, starting order = qualify, ~20min long
18:50 UTC - feature race, 21 laps, reverse grid, ~45min long

You can miss the qualify, but if you miss the sprint race you'll not be able to take part in the feature race.

Everyone is welcome, so post here if you're interested and confirm your participation if you can. In the case of lots of people come, I will use that confirmation to build a list and password the server.

Lastly, this should be a fun event. In order to achieve that, please use common sense, respect your fellow racers and normal racing rules.

I'll ask the rest of the team but I'm pretty sure you can use our server as a backup for your race if needed.
If I can I will join you for this as well sounds like fun. XRT for me please!
Quote from Toddshooter :I'll ask the rest of the team but I'm pretty sure you can use our server as a backup for your race if needed.
If I can I will join you for this as well sounds like fun. XRT for me please!

That's great, thanks a lot. Looking forward to share the track with you again.

(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG