The online racing simulator
Teamspeak on LFS World
(8 posts, started )
Teamspeak on LFS World
Hmm I know there is other suggestions about team speak but in another case how about if:

Team Speak Control System would be on LFSWorld?

The point is and details:

You can add users on your team speak list
hotkeys to switch mic on while racing. it is easier to talk
Or you can add multiple users on same team speak room as a team speak hehe

I got this idea about that I use LFS World often but I was thinking about would it be possible, if there is TeamSpeak on LFSWorld where you can set your settings and adding users to your TeamSpeak Room? And every racer have a own room. just applying in own TeamSpeak room and then adding those peoples what they want.

using LFS Team Speak would be also very easy to use. Just add LFS-Account on your room and wait that he/she accepts you and talking can start!

Maybe this would be a flop but I have tried many teamspeaks and it´s not always easy to use. How about this one?

Suggestions please
Well I personally dont use teamspeak I much prefer ventrillo, so maybe there own communicating program??
iRacing has something like your on about built in to the game/sim (fence sitting at its best )

You have the option to turn chat of durring the races thankfully. There are also various chat rooms or you can make your own chat room with password etc. Works quite well I think.
Anykind of voice chatting room would be very nice! But those would be full all the time and "serious" people wouldnt get in - just a thought.
I think it would be kind of neat to have voice chat built in the server actually. I mean, it's hard for some to type and race(me... KBoard under my wheel ). BUT, of course must have the option to turn it off whether it be server side, or client side, also specific people(I'm sure people know who I'm talking about).

I would imagine this has been brought up before. But I think it would be a really good idea. Would make communication a lot easier, not to mention It would be original considering I'm pretty sure no racing sims out there have voice chat.

CS:S style Voice chat would be a good thing to aim for, for example.

ps. should start a poll on this maybe if people are interested.
Quote from Monkay :CS:S style Voice chat would be a good thing to aim for, for example.

as long as they don't implement it the same way as CS (record to wav and simultaneously play that wav back, also allowing for people substitute any annoying sound for said wav and play that back instead), i can't see it being too much of a hassle...

but then you get into "who would moderate the voice system"... if it's server side, it would require an admin to sit there all the time... if the 'lfs consortium' ran said voice server, they'd need people to admin it...

personally i think it's too much work... even though i despise teamspeak and ventrilo.
I could understand what your saying. Admin of the chat wouldn't be to big of a problem I don't think as long as people can mute other users on there end.

lol, when i said it should be like css, I was obviously just talking about the basic functionality of it, it has it's problems, but you have to admit when you go to a clan or well run server on CSS the voice chat isn't abused as much. It all matters on how it's run. It's like that in LFS right now, There's some servers with people wrecking randomly and people swearing at each other, etc... and there's other servers where it's well policed. So i wouldn't see to many problems with integration. Like I said, it would also be nice to be able to turn it off server side. That way in the beginning servers admins can experiment with it. For example, Only use it when an Admin is present, or maybe have 'Talk Tuesdays' lol. Test it slowly and find where it fits.
Actually I like your idea. It can be very helpful, but it should not to bother or involve other people who don't want that, as I know this problem is in Counter Strike which I hate so much.
Anyway, also it should not affect on other drivers internet speed and effectiveness.

+1 from me.

Teamspeak on LFS World
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG