The online racing simulator
Your WTF moment of the day
(52 posts, started )
I am almost certain that i am not the WTF moment of the day...

(unless you wanted to type "your")

Quote from jibber :I am almost certain that i am not the WTF moment of the day...

(unless you wanted to type "your")

loool.

My WTF moment of the day was some polish person I encountered today.

He wouldn't understand, my freind and colleague told him to piss off, ahah
#5 - wien
My WTF of the day: Some men from the local telco came by and asked if we'd mind if they dug up half our garden in search some old telephone cable no-one knew was there but which apparently was broken. They promised to clean up afterwards so I said "sure" and let them get on with it.

Looked out the window a few hours later, and they had dug a 2 meter deep hole in the middle of our neighbour's lawn and driven a belt digger all the way round it tearing up what grass was left after the hole had been dug.

No idea why they came by our house or whether they'd talked to the guys next door at all. They must have found a cable down there though, because our phone went out shortly after they were here.
Quote from wien :They must have found a cable down there though, because our phone went out shortly after they were here.

LOL

abc
Quote from wien :My WTF of the day: Some men from the local telco came by and asked if we'd mind if they dug up half our garden in search some old telephone cable no-one knew was there but which apparently was broken. They promised to clean up afterwards so I said "sure" and let them get on with it.

Looked out the window a few hours later, and they had dug a 2 meter deep hole in the middle of our neighbour's lawn and driven a belt digger all the way round it tearing up what grass was left after the hole had been dug.

No idea why they came by our house or whether they'd talked to the guys next door at all. They must have found a cable down there though, because our phone went out shortly after they were here.

It's the 4Chan party van, tapping your internetz. Enjoy your v&

I rarely get WTF moments. Although today I did, when I managed to combine 4 drivers into one super driver to work for my new PCI tuner card. Silly thing didn't support Vista x64. Now it does
#8 - J@tko
We have WTF moments every day in our chemistry lessons.

Like last week Pete added too much concentrated acid and got explosive stuff all over Chris
Idiot in a peugeot on a roundabout just about wiped me out.

This particular roundabouts first exit is asda and since no one else would ever possibly want to go by asda without going in there he decided it's ok to enter a roundabout without looking to your right.

It's ok though, I scared him with my emo horn, which sounds like a a cockrill with a throat infection.

#10 - 5haz
My WTF moment for the day has to be when I saw a picture or BMW's test hack for next year's car...

What on Earth?! Not only is F1 going to die soon, its going to die indignantly in its own shit.
That's depressing ._.
My WTF moment today was when my math prof started this morning and everyone went 'wtf is he telling us', well, he confused us with a high end math course (ok, we are only around 200 more people...)
Quote from 5haz : Not only is F1 going to die soon, its going to die indignantly in its own shit.

My WTF? moment of the day was reading that comment.
Is that before or after they hijack your car in the filling station?
My WTF moment today was "WTF is this thread all about???"
I don't think i have WTF moments. They sound like they hurt alot...
My WTF moment of 17/11/08:

The girlfriend scratched my face with her long nails and pulled my chewing gum out of my mouth when I was blowing a bubble, and then lay on the floor laughing... This was at a bus stop with a bus full of old people staring.

Truly WTF.
my wtf moment of the day can be classified too ass wtf moment of the week... my gf broke with me
Quote from Gills4life :My WTF moment of 17/11/08:

The girlfriend scratched my face with her long nails and pulled my chewing gum out of my mouth when I was blowing a bubble, and then lay on the floor laughing... This was at a bus stop with a bus full of old people staring.

Truly WTF.

That's a "its not you, its me" moment, not a WTF moment.
Some guy in a R32 skyline trying to drift around a round about and failing misrably. I think the aim was go around it not over it.
I woke up at 7. WTF? Too early and I can't sleep back.
I have one of those moments whenever I look down the toilet... No, not really.
Quote from Scatter :I have one of those moments whenever I look down the toilet...

Me too! I keep seeing some American kid on the other side everytime I look down the ol' crapper. Maybe we should shake hands next time?

(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG