The online racing simulator
Pit lines drawing
(7 posts, started )
#1 - ljuba
Pit lines drawing
Hi,

I have graphic related problem with pit lines. I set all the options to max in menu and still pit lines are drawn to late, sometimes almost in front of me.

Anybody have idea how can I change this?

I have attached images to see what am I talking about. I have only made few meters but lines are totally different.
Attached images
pitlines1.jpg
pitlines2.jpg
can we get a vid?
#3 - mobu
Known problem
The problem with pitlanes popping up "too late" when appoaching the pit entry is an old and known problem. Nothing you can do about it.

/Morten
#4 - amp88
Quote from mobu :The problem with pitlanes popping up "too late" when appoaching the pit entry is an old and known problem. Nothing you can do about it.

/Morten

I don't see why this is such a difficult situation. The pits are always in the same position for each track. If you can't remember the location of the pits then perhaps you shouldn't be racing? Can you remember the layout of the track or do you drive with a map?
Yeah, it's a well known issue, and a minor one at that. Besides, you know where the pits are, as amp88 said.
Quote from amp88 :I don't see why this is such a difficult situation. The pits are always in the same position for each track. If you can't remember the location of the pits then perhaps you shouldn't be racing? Can you remember the layout of the track or do you drive with a map?

You don't drive with a map?!

What kind of race driver are you?!
#7 - amp88
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You don't drive with a map?!

What kind of race driver are you?!

Pffff! I have a chauffeur, of course...

Pit lines drawing
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG