The online racing simulator
Live For Speed Hot Pursuit Mod
(81 posts, closed, started )
#51 - Gunn
Quote from al heeley :Not entirely sure about the Soapy Frog thing, that may be illegal in some areas of Canada if you are under 16.

I'm pretty sure there's a one-bucket limit.
Quote from nath2004uk :how am i "bumping" im not doing anything... ok everyone else is bumping

You made a post in and old thread, thus bumping it to the front page.

Not rocket scienceillepall
Quote from MAGGOT :You made a post in and old thread, thus bumping it to the front page.

Not rocket scienceillepall

Bumping threads is an art tho. Mostly newer users are masters in it. It's one of those things you master and forget about overtime.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Bumping threads is an art tho. Mostly newer users are masters in it. It's one of those things you master and forget about overtime.

Ah, so true...
Bumping is for a good cause.

To support this project, I'll add one more nominee:

1.Coders
2.Modelers
3.Texture artists
4.Audio editors
5.Lots of luck
6.Chuck Norris
7. A bucket of soapy Frogs.
8. A wet suit with the arse cut out.
9. A "Blockbuster" rental card, as I think this game exists already.
10. A couple of Chux - those soapy Frogs can be messy.\
11. Al Gore (he invents everything)

You'd be very hardpressed without such a clever guy
Lots of great things in that list (the wet suit and the bucket of soapy frogs are especially helpful) but do you think they'll be able to work as a team and get it done? Somehow I think Al Gore will try to steal the glory and the project would fall apart...
Get Schumacher and then he and Gore can battle it out between them, Schumacher always tries to keep everything to himself. So we first get Gore's ideas, then we get Schumacher to take him out.
get dick cheney too, he will bring the guns
Why the heck would we want an arcade type mod to a racing simulator.
If ya want to play - play a game
If you want to race - drive LFS

It's as simple as that
#60 - Wix
Are you Serious ?? Why would you want to mod a full fledged Sim into a kiddy arcade game ..

This should get you the deathpenalty.

go play NFS but you better keep your hands of the real racer.
I should never have pressed quick reply...

Guess what! If this was possible, he'd be making more cars for LFS, more tracks, and more texture modification, all on the LIVE FOR SPEED PHYSICS MODEL!

!!

You shouldn't be sitting here flaming him just because he has an idea, did he even say that he wants to mod the physics? No! So stop beating him just for that idea!

However, flaming because he just can't do it and still thinks he can is a bit better in my mind, but you shouldn't think he wants to corrupt your precious racing simulator, that's not what he's attempting to do.
Quote from nath2004uk :OK i dont know how 2 stop bumping im not good at forums and the only button i can press is post reply to post to a topic ):

lol nice spam.

Nobody can edit LFS,its a question if it ever will,so he can't do it. Next topic...
#63 - Jakg
Quote from nath2004uk :OK i dont know how 2 stop bumping im not good at forums and the only button i can press is post reply to post to a topic ):

on a scale of 1 to 10 how retarded are you?
Quote from Jakg :on a scale of 1 to 10 how retarded are you?

who the hell bumped it this time?! it wasn't the '396 retard'...
not sure if it could be counted as "edit" but when i tried to "see" the bf1 i downloaded the u version at a freinds place and couldn't use the full version "locked".
At the time i had no i-net at home, so i just copied the model from thw bf1 to my full 0.5Q version and voila, i could see the bf1 and drive it with the F08 physics...

regards
You have not been shown respect because you have bumped several threads for no reason, and thus far, you have not had anything intelligent to say on these forums. It has nothing to do with luck, and that post certainly will not gain you any respect.

[EDIT] This thread is not about skins or language files or the various other things we CAN edit. The creator wanted to edit models and code. That is NOT possible ATM. Speaking of edit, use it. That is at least the second time you have double-posted. Stop bumping, stop double posting, start using proper grammar, and add something intelligent to the conversation and you will earn respect.
#68 - Jakg
Quote from nath2004uk :
and you can edit lfs

i can edit:
dds files (textures)
Lang files(text)
pic files(menu screens etc)
skins (car skins)
ogg files(songs)

oh dear, aim your post at somebody! And you can edit CERTAIN things about LFS, but the fendamental changes he is propesing just arent possible.
Quote :in know more bout everything than you!

ROFL. Methinks not
Quote from nath2004uk :im sure you had an idea and wouldnt like it wud ya retarded mother

ROFL. Thats to classic not to quote.
1. I have had an idea, and i did like it (one of my best ideas was buying S2!)
2. I am not actually a retarded mother...
Oh dear, descended into trading personal insults. Here comes the padlock again.
The thing is, it's not much of an idea. He posts saying he's going to do all this stuff yet wants everyone to do all the stuff for him as he doesn't really know how to. That to me is a waste of breath. Either learn from others how to do stuff, then contribute what you can do, or keep your views constructive and positive and try to add to other people's ideas. Or, go and fill up other forums with half baked daftness
I think the soapy frogs was the best thing to come out of this thread, tbh.
#70 - Jakg
Quote from nath2004uk :ook, It it possable to edit lfs including the cars.... BECAUSE IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

because the makers do scripting in the exe then get the scripting and edit it etc lol

ok, it IS impossible unless your name is Scawen. You dont know too much about LFS so stop pretending you know it all and ignoring everybody else
get it into your mind that impossible does exist.. hence hte fact its in the dictionary

for example.. i will use a simple impossible demonstration.. it is impossible for the human body to drop 3 stories up, without breaking a single bone
Quote from XCNuse :get it into your mind that impossible does exist.. hence hte fact its in the dictionary

for example.. i will use a simple impossible demonstration.. it is impossible for the human body to drop 3 stories up, without breaking a single bone

Ha, got ya XCNuse. It is possible. You failed to say what the said human body was dropping onto from 3 stories up. Stuntmen do it all the time for movies. They drop from 3 or more stories onto an airbag. Again, it is possible .
ok lemme have ago:

1. it is impossible for little kids not to be scared of michael jackson

2. it is impossible for george bush to string together an intelligable sentence

3. it is impossible winston churchill and adolf hitler to be reincarneted, get married, have seven children, adolf eats the sun, and then they both die (again) from eating my toenails.
ok, 1 and 2, you are completely right. But on point number 3 - That is completely plausible.
Quote from Spudster :1. it is impossible for little kids not to be scared of michael jackson
2. it is impossible for george bush to string together an intelligable sentence

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *10^10000000000000
This thread is closed

Live For Speed Hot Pursuit Mod
(81 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG