The online racing simulator
ESL TV broadcasts German ESL Live for Speed Final!
Hello Live for Speed Community,
The Electronic Sports League is proud to announce the broadcast of the German Live for Speed Final on the stage of ESL Sports. The “ESL Sports Racing Championship” is the highest Live for Speed League in Germany, so nice fights and close Racing is preassigned. ESL TV is an own TV Station of the biggest eSports Company(ESL) in Germany, that will broadcast the Event on Monday, 10.11 from 17:30 to 19:30 German Time. (16:30 to 18:30 UTC) The best 6 Drivers from the current season are invited to the ESL TV studio to drive offline against the other 14 Drivers online. The Stream will be in German but I think you will also enjoy the pictures of this fantastic Racing show!

The Date:
Monday, 10.11.2008 16:30 to 18:30 UTC
Don’t miss this show!

Here you can get to the Freestream:

CLICK!!!

Here the participants who are driving live in the ESL TV studio:
- Marco-Alexander 'Jay' Schade ; SK Gaming
- Johannes 'zockmachine' Scheuerle ; #low-racing
- Sebastian 'Clio' Seybold ; SK Gaming
- Nils 'n1lyn' Naujoks ; SK Gaming
- Hendrik 'b0nd' von Eye ; SK Gaming
- Andreas 'Andy Ger' Scheuermann ; Innovate Racing

This is the Situation before the Final Race:
14 Races already passed during the last months. Marco Schade from SK Gaming was the one who was able to get off the field with a big advantage. Place 2 goes to Johannes Scheuerle from #low-racing and place 3 goes to Marc Schreiber from SK Gaming. The Final Race in the studio will be an additional Race to the current Season, so that Marco Schade already won the title of the ESL Sports Racing Championship. But behind him there are still some Position-Changes possible. So don’t miss to watch this great show!

The Prize Money:
During the 14 Season-Races a total prize money of 3500 € has been spend to all the Races for Top 8 positions.
Prize Money was given in this way:
1. 80
2. 55
3. 43
4. 30
5. 20
6. 10
7. 7
8. 5

14 Races* 250 € = 3500 €
And this is the prize money for the Top5 in the Overall Ranking after the Final in the ESL TV Studio:
2. 380
3. 255
4. 165
5. 100
-> 1500 €

Overall: 5000 €

There is also an additional Prize for the Top3 Drivers after 15 Races:
Watch this fantastic cups:

Here is the Overall Ranking of the ESL Sports Racing Championship after 14 Races:

The Track:

Aston North Reversed - GTR

To read the complete News visit: www.esl-sports.net/de

We hope to see you on the Stream tomorrow evening!

Nice greetings,
The ESL Sports Racing Team
Nice
Sick prizemoney.
Go get them Andy!
Great news! I'll be watching!
I'll be too (if I remember to)!
nice to hear that
I hope we can reach a high number of spectators for the Show tommorow
#8 - AMB
V nice, we need more of this in LFS lol.
if u dont win jay imma come to germany and do something that i cant say on this forum!
JAWOHL!
How is the points distribution per race? ie. which places in the overall standings are still subject of possible changes?
#11 - Nobo
Quote from traxxion :How is the points distribution per race? ie. which places in the overall standings are still subject of possible changes?

Quote from CarstenH :
This is the Situation before the Final Race:
14 Races already passed during the last months. Marco Schade from SK Gaming was the one who was able to get off the field with a big advantage. Place 2 goes to Johannes Scheuerle from #low-racing and place 3 goes to Marc Schreiber from SK Gaming. The Final Race in the studio will be an additional Race to the current Season, so that Marco Schade already won the title of the ESL Sports Racing Championship. But behind him there are still some Position-Changes possible. So don’t miss to watch this great show!

EDIT: Where's Danny been? He's got 0 points?
EDIT2: Will the broadcast be downloadable or something like that? I cannot watch it live.
Quote from TFalke55 :But behind him there are still some Position-Changes possible. So don’t miss to watch this great show!

Thanks, but I read that too Would like to know which position-changes are still possible
I hope it will be a great show.
:static: Looking forward to an exciting finale! :static:
Quote from TFalke55 :

EDIT: Where's Danny been? He's got 0 points?
EDIT2: Will the broadcast be downloadable or something like that? I cannot watch it live.

to 1: Danny wasnt motivated enough to continue with Live for Speed so he didnt do any race in this season

to 2: Yes, there will be an VOD (Video on Demand) after the Show in the comming days! I will post the Link here when its ready.
6 Minutes to the start!
If you have problems write them down here or visit the FAQ on the ESL side.
Uh-oh, a linux newbie here...

I'm trying to launch an external player here with this tutorial http://octoshape.com/plugin/linux.asp

It tells me to go here to get the XYZ.xyz for my ./OctoshapeClient -url:XYZ.xyz but I can't find your stream on that list. Could you tell me what I should be putting in there?
Johannes was unstoppable in sprint
Is it me or there is a FXR winning?
EDIT: The FZR have a power restriction or some weight?
It's a long race

edit: Neeeeeiiiinnn!!11 Marco!
Dear God. Please give this FXR a race win.
... I'm not going to bother gettin any octoshape crap (since so many people have announced it to be completely rubbish, other reasons may vary). It's not like you're going to get more viewers than a regular stream server could handle
then why to post here at all, Timo?
If you aren't bothered to watch.
If you have a grudge against octoshape, then just don't.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG