touge map
(34 posts, started )
touge map
i think lfs is the best game for drifting =D
but...
no have touges... the touges is the best location for drifting =D

drifting in touge *.*

touges maps are cool for drifting
You know LFS is no 'Drifting game', but a Racing SIMULATOR ?
Ladies and gentlemen, please obtain heat resistant clothing and oven gloves. It's going to get hot in here.

/attempt at distraction

A hillclimb type circuit which could be used upwards or downwards would be a sensible idea, and it could also act as the basis point for a tarmac rally. It would need a fair bit of coding and possible one or two rally cars.

LFS is not intended for drifting use, but if you can do it and not be idiots in the process ... fair play to you I guess.
hill racing can used in rally and normal races. drift our not..
and hill racing is a type of racing... i think racing smulator can have much types of racing.
Quote from look_of_hell :hill racing can used in rally and normal races. drift our not..
and hill racing is a type of racing... i think racing smulator can have much types of racing.

I think u should use search funtction or look trough pages of this section
I believe this has been suggested many times before.
A decent touge track, like one from Dirt, would be epic fun for racing.

As would a mountain track.

+1
+2 from me

suggested before tho...
any additional quality content can only be helpful.
#10 - Kaw
what is a touge map?
I believe touge is a Japanese word for a mountain pass.

Idiot drifters who want to sound cool to their like minded friends use it to describe a steep road with multiple hairpins.

A mountain ring road, on which you could do continuous laps, would be nice.

A search feature for the forums would be nice too... Oh wait, we already got one.
#12 - Kaw
Aaaah, like in Need For Speed?
I vote no! -142
Sigh. The OP actually got the term right, there's no need to go on about that. It has been suggested before, though.

+1 for touge
+/- 0 care for drift in touge
touge my ass...

why not going on Kyoto long, it has some bumps in it
+1001. It should be good for all players in LFS. Great for competition races, banger races, Drifters/Touge, and even cruisers.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :+1001. It should be good for all players in LFS. Great for competition races, banger races, Drifters/Touge, and even cruisers.

banger races.... why is it good for that?
Well, it'd be one helluva bang hitting the ground from coupla hundred meters up
"You know LFS is no 'Drifting game', but a Racing SIMULATOR ?"
why everybody says that? THIS IS A GAME. what is the problem if someone likes to drift? get a life... and what comes in touge,it would be great.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Well, it'd be one helluva bang hitting the ground from coupla hundred meters up

Nothing new there. We already have the red and white barriers which give the same effect.
Just a little advertisement.

I would love this kind of track as well. I am recreating narrow layouts for the LFS tracks and possibly creating a league to simulate driving on there.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=50059

Take a look and please comment
I'm not really against it, who says you have to drift on it? You can just race normally and it's probably a fun type of track to drive on. I don't like the word 'touge', though. I can't get it to sound nice, however I try to pronounce it.
I thought touge was those dual-car tracks, where they cross-over in the middle? Or is that simply cross-over?
Touge is ran on the same piece of road, in both directions. One car leads on the first run, the other on the second.
Aaaahhhh...Still sounds like it'd be fun in LFS to be honest, even though I thought it was a cross-over

If you have ever played that abomination of a racing game we call "GRiD", then try the Touge mode on there for an explanation.

In LFS, it would be good but there are too many un-clean drivers who have no idea about their cars position in correspondance to others, it'd be a wreck-fest.

touge map
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG