The online racing simulator
touge map
(34 posts, started )
Never played GRID, don't think I want to see the unseeable either

I have played (and completed :shy NFS Carbon though, the boss "canyon" tracks are touge aren't they?
Yeah, canyon races are still touge. but IMO Carbon's touge > GRiD's Touge.
I wanted Carbon on the Ibim Pook, but I got bored of downloading it at 5kbps ish..

Waiting for the new one to come out.

However, what NFS really needs is to do away with the ricer image and go back to something like NFS:Hot Pursuit 2, that was a real NFS game. Not that bad graphically either, even now.
Pro Street was a nice break from the uber-ricer crap. Having said that, the original Underground was really good at the time. Underground 2 brought nice free roaming, and was also good. It turned into a pure cash cow from then on though IMO. The new one sounds like a re-hash of Most Wanted from what I hear though
hill climb or touge...definitly.

GRiD is pretty good...i think anyway.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Pro Street was a nice break from the uber-ricer crap. Having said that, the original Underground was really good at the time. Underground 2 brought nice free roaming, and was also good. It turned into a pure cash cow from then on though IMO. The new one sounds like a re-hash of Most Wanted from what I hear though

Unfortunatly we live in a consumer ran world now.
Hi,guys i just made a touge map its a ver long map and very fun
The video and the link in this video
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more maps like this , plis subscribe and like it toke me 10h to make this map
Thanks have fun!

https://youtu.be/_JyoDj-0ft0
#33 - jkat
Quote from clincoflakko_ :Hi,guys i just made a touge map its a ver long map and very fun
The video and the link in this video
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more maps like this , plis subscribe and like it toke me 10h to make this map
Thanks have fun!

https://youtu.be/_JyoDj-0ft0

Oh man Face -> palm

You have bumped up over ten years old thread and posted a video including vob mod which is against rules in official lfs forum.
I would remove it silently before some moderator takes action Wink
Very nice effects, what program you recorded with?
ps. activate windows

touge map
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG