The online racing simulator
ATC 60 Lap GP Revival
Hey guys,

Basically i want to revive the good ol' days of the ATC 60 Lap GP's. Almost every race that i was in i enjoyed.. and i dont think i came near the top 3 in any of them! Hopefully some of you old regulars were the same.

Basically i want some ideas.. Cars, Tracks... stick with the same car for X month then change or stick with the same track but change car....

these are some ideas.. i want yours.. now gimme it now or i will just have to beat you after school!! (not really, i dont know who you are or where you are but i do know that you quite simply ... are!)

Right. I am completely and utterly bonkers (for those that did not know) now throw some ideas at me (keep them light though please.. i dont want pain)
F08 at KYGP Long
FOX on Aston North
FXO on Blackwood rev.
XFR/UFR on So Something
TBO on Aston club rev.
F08 on Westhill
FBM on Kyoto National
XFG, MRT or UF1 + BL1R...
LX4 + WE1 or WE1R...
Quote from franky500 :Basically i want some ideas.. Cars, Tracks... stick with the same car for X month then change or stick with the same track but change car....

Stick with nothing, IMO.

You could just run one poll for the track and one poll for the car before each event.

Didn't you do it like that in the past?
XFR @ SO4
Anything with XFR , the winning formula for door to door racing
Quote from ldriver :Anything with XFR , the winning formula for door to door racing

...with Aston National. It's boring as hell on your lonesome, but add 30 cars and it becomes insane!!
Quote from zeugnimod :Stick with nothing, IMO.

You could just run one poll for the track and one poll for the car before each event.

Didn't you do it like that in the past?

that actually sounds "ALMOST" perfect. might give it a go.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG