The online racing simulator
Cheating...
(69 posts, closed, started )
Cheating...
Since we have discovered that one of our drivers(Scipy) in MoE has used an unfair advantage, we are left with no other option than ask admins to issue as a penalty, hopefully in form of points deduction from both races so far. I can only assure that we didnt know until the friday before South City race. We discussed about having a change in lineup and excluding the driver, but since we didn't have anyone to replace him we went into race with the original planned lineup. However we are quite sure he didn't use anything that could have brought him advantage in that race.

Whatever the admins decide as a penalty, we accept it. If the penalty is that we lose all our points which would be more than deserved we accept it. We certainly would like to continue on racing in the Masters of Endurance.

And lastly, we have to send out our apologizes to every team in MoE or any other series for what has happened. Sorry that it took this long to come out into public with the issue but we had so many other issues internally that we had to discuss first. Furthermore, the driver has been moved out of the Mercury team lineup and wont be racing anymore under the Mercury tag.

If admins have questions considering this issue, feel free to pm or contact me otherwise.
Thanks for your honesty guys - I hope I speak for everyone when I say that we can forgive and forget.

Looking forward to seeing Mercury at Westhill as strong as ever .

Edit: Well done to those who uncovered this - it's better to find out now than in a year or two.
Agreed...thanks for your honesty. The solution you guys came up with was the best possible solution.

CoRe Racing hopes to see Mercury Racing continue in MoE.
thanks for your honesty guys. I cant believe that scipy cheated :X

cu On Track other Mercury Drivers
I'm glad its clear now ^^
Good luck mercury in restabilizing (is this a word?) your team
and cu in moe

unlucky for scipy -> named & shamed
#6 - CSF
Excuse my noobishness, but have I missed something?
Thanks guys.

We were already aware of the situation, but we appreciate your honesty.
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7
I strongly suggest not to hand out any details regarding this cheat.

It has been discovered, it will be discovered and consequences will follow.

It's for LFS's best interest things like this are kept to one selves, and put away.
#9 - Gil07
I admire your honesty, Mercury!
-
(Bawbag) DELETED by Bawbag
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
Weak.
Wow. Schnuffel Power means cheating power
Really weak scipy. Sry for Merc. Now it will be impossible to win the championship again.
You might not like what he did but be a sportsman about it... don't go down on him now, be above it.
I don't see a point in it... naming names etc...

I'm not stepping into his defense, don't get me wrong.

Just take it easy...
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09
Quote from Dragonmen :You might not like what he did but be a sportsman about it... don't go down on him now, be above it.
I don't see a point in it... naming names etc...

I'm not stepping into his defense, don't get me wrong.

Just take it easy...

Well, actually i think everyone is pretty pissed tbh, he suddenly found lots of speed and everyone thought he was the dogs, turns out hes not, actually it some ways its funny, he called me a "nab" now i call him the "cheating nab".
Maybe Astra should mention it in the next SRT episode. I'm sure he would be very happy with the content then.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well, actually i think everyone is pretty pissed tbh, he suddenly found lots of speed and everyone thought he was the dogs, turns out hes not, actually it some ways its funny, he called me a "nab" now i call him the "cheating nab".

Agree.

Scipy was never friendly with people that weren't fast as he "was".
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well, actually i think everyone is pretty pissed tbh, he suddenly found lots of speed and everyone thought he was the dogs, turns out hes not, actually it some ways its funny, he called me a "nab" now i call him the "cheating nab".

Exactly my point... don't come down on that level.

Nevermind, this is not my battle, I'll just stay out of it... I just feel forum section for elite league, like MoE is, is not place to do that...
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Agree.

Scipy was never friendly with people that weren't fast as he "was".

Nah i just annoyed him constantly but not like i was going to cry myself to sleep about it He had more enemies than i had, just nice how some thing turn out right in the end...
Pearcy, do you ever stop running your mouth?
Use the soap, I'm telling yah!
Rather than making this a "Hate Scipy" and denouncing his cheating worthlessness, I would like to give a big thumbs up to the Mercury leadership for their impeccable handling of the situation.

Nicely done - dignified and sporting
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Pearcy, do you ever stop running your mouth?

Damn, im offended I was simply highlighting that scipy wasn't exactly "not nice" to me, i gave him as good as he gave me and i highlighted that, correcting Max from thinking he was a "nasty person" towards me. Thats all.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Rather than making this a "Hate Scipy" and denouncing his cheating worthlessness, I would like to give a big thumbs up to the Mercury leadership for their impeccable handling of the situation.

Agreed. Major props to Mercury. And for scipy, all I have is this.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Rather than making this a "Hate Scipy" and denouncing his cheating worthlessness, I would like to give a big thumbs up to the Mercury leadership for their impeccable handling of the situation.

Yup, +1
well done scipy lol

I already know you're crazy but this really crossed my mind
Punkbuster service....

Its a good thing that Mercury speaked up, and in some way i think its good that things like this get discovered, by a driver, but it would be even better if it would be passed to the devellopers so that they can do something about it, instead of using it in a race... Wrong choice of the guy which wont do any good for his name... But it has been a choice...

I never expected that there could be cheated with LFS...

Sooner or later it will get discovered...
This thread is closed

Cheating...
(69 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG