The online racing simulator
Cheating...
(69 posts, closed, started )
Quote from the Moose :no Need To Put "cheat" In Quotations, As If Its Not Really A Cheat. It's Another Of Phlos' Hacks, It Is A Cheat With A Capital 'c' .

Sorry, But I Don't Buy All This "don't Be Too Harsh On Him" Crap. He's A Talented Racer, He Makes Great Sets ( I Use Quite A Few Of His, They Always Make Me Faster) But He Felt The Need To Gain An Unfair Advantage Over Everyone Else By Cheating.

Balls To Not Being Harsh On Him. Any Kind Of Cheating Is Completely Disrespectful To Those Hes Competing With. If I Was One Of The Devs I'd Ban Him For Life.

It's The Lowest Thing You Can Do In Sim Racing. No Excuses, No Forgiveness.

+1
#52 - AMB
Quote from the Moose :no Need To Put "cheat" In Quotations, As If Its Not Really A Cheat. It's Another Of Phlos' Hacks, It Is A Cheat With A Capital 'c' .

Sorry, But I Don't Buy All This "don't Be Too Harsh On Him" Crap. He's A Talented Racer, He Makes Great Sets ( I Use Quite A Few Of His, They Always Make Me Faster) But He Felt The Need To Gain An Unfair Advantage Over Everyone Else By Cheating.

Balls To Not Being Harsh On Him. Any Kind Of Cheating Is Completely Disrespectful To Those Hes Competing With. If I Was One Of The Devs I'd Ban Him For Life.

It's The Lowest Thing You Can Do In Sim Racing. No Excuses, no Forgiveness.

+2
Quote from The Moose :Any kind of cheating is completely disrespectful to those hes competing with. If i was one of the devs i'd ban him for life.

Couldn't agree more.
Maybe SK want to recruit him

SK|Scripty
#55 - AMB
Quote from traxxion :Couldn't agree more.

If you need help with information on the cheat, ask me, I know everything about it and where it is.
Quote from anttt69 :I know there's a lota love in MOE but thats just ridiculous

You don't get it...

My post was about being above the insults, about acting like a true sportsman...

If you, and others can't do it, well it is your problem really, not mine...

Just take all I said like a friendly advice... In my book, it just ain't nice acting like that. It's like kick-him-when-he's-down... lame...

my 2 cents...
Good going Mercury, nice to see that things is about to get fixed up again!

As for scipy, i just have to aggree with The Moose a few posts above here.. Totally disrespectful towards the teams he's competing against, and especially Mercury who are made up of great racers and people as far as i know them!
Quote from Dragonmen :You don't get it...

My post was about being above the insults, about acting like a true sportsman...

If you, and others can't do it, well it is your problem really, not mine...

Just take all I said like a friendly advice... In my book, it just ain't nice acting like that. It's like kick-him-when-he's-down... lame...

my 2 cents...

I think he got it... he was just joking about the implied oral sex in your post.
lol i just read oral sex so i dont need to read anything before this
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
Good to see that one cheater has been removed, I heard something about this modification before. Hopefully we can knock this gearbox cheating bollocks on the head, it's got bloody boring now.

Mercury are great guys (I have worked with Paul and Bagbag on LFSWS Team GB), and this has demonstrated that Scipy is the fundamental opposite of this.
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(duke_toaster) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
+3 on the others...

I was looking up to some ppl, i was amazed by the speed and dedication, then also in the past he made fun out of me, out of loads of others... I find this "dont take this too hard on him", "dont bite his head off", BS asswell... No respect left...

Him.... IMO he should be banned for life... But i think thats a bit too harsh even for cheaters. I think his name has received a big BIGG dint, i think thats enough punishment for the comming months or years...

Strange, something so small can cause so much s..t...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I think he got it... he was just joking about the implied oral sex in your post.

that never crossed my mind!

Sick!
I don´t think he should be banned for life not even much less... this situation may be like the "McLaren´s second brake pedal"... it´s smart, and goes nearly breaking a rule hole. If you know about this then why didn´t you force to have autoclutch on?
Scipy doesn´t need this to go fast, and i think you should ban the system, not the driver.
-
(DaveWS) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(The Moose) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(Bawbag) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
Seeing as many here are saying it's a cheat with a Capital C and some saying otherwise, until I hear what the socalled cheat is, I'll reserve judgement!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Maybe SK want to recruit him

SK|Scripty

Really good joke ....

Next time think about that you are writing,ok?
-
(AMB) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
We learned at an early age that cheating sucks

But seriously I think he was just frustrated he couldnt get to the times Ray/Nils/Marco drove, wich were only 2/3 tenths away. One way or another, cheating is never the solution.
Quote from Thommm :We learned at an early age that cheating sucks

But seriously I think he was just frustrated he couldnt get to the times Ray/Nils/Marco drove, wich were only 2/3 tenths away. One way or another, cheating is never the solution.

That is the point. And it is impressive, that Ray is faster than scipy without cheat
Quote from Bawbag :I don't see why your all posting, especcially when ill informed posts like this keep coming up.

I'm only going on what i was told. I did say correct me if I'm wrong, so go ahead and put me straight.

Quote from The Moose : even if he was doing something that gained him less than a tenth a lap he deliberately tried to gain an unfair advantage

That much i know I'm absolutely correct on, and thats good enough for me.
I think that everything is said now, and the rest will be just pure speculation in any kind.

Leave this thread alone, wait for our decision and go practice formation laps
-
(Bawbag) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
-
([DUcK]) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
-
([DUcK]) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-