The online racing simulator
Quote from amp88 :However, in accordance with the rules the cars which were put out of position on the warmup lap would NOT have been allowed to regain their position anyway.

I just wanted to underline this again... I'll have to look at mpr but on remote there was a mess...

I know I was yelling to my driver something along the line "pass if you see someone crashed, dont stop, and dont let them pass you back"
Quote from Commander :Protest against #40 ( AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team) by #16 (Team Inferno)
• Lap 136 for us
• #40 and #16
• Lap 136 / Sector 1
• car #16 tried to lap car #40 on the outside because he stayed slowly on the inside. Car #40 hit car #16 while braking causing suspension damage on both side

No replay available, driver is still driving and will do to the end.

does anyone want to take a look at it?
Quote from three_jump :post a replay...

I would if I could....how can I get a replay of a racing driver? It's lost anyways since he had a disconnect.

Does any team have a replay of 3:30h - 4:00h ?
Quote from Commander :Protest against #40 ( AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team) by #16 (Team Inferno)
• Lap 136 for us
• #40 and #16
• Lap 136 / Sector 1
• car #16 tried to lap car #40 on the outside because he stayed slowly on the inside. Car #40 hit car #16 while braking causing suspension damage on both side

No replay available, driver is still driving and will do to the end.

I've missed this post...
I dont have a report from my teammate at this moment to give our point of view... We will look into it too...
Sorry for your damage, I'm sure we had it too.
Quote from Commander :I would if I could....how can I get a replay of a racing driver? It's lost anyways since he had a disconnect.

Does any team have a replay of 3:30h - 4:00h ?

This should be what you are protesting about.

Edit: oh well
• Lap 223
• Car #03 and Car #02
• Sector 1 / Turn 1 / Time: ~5h 41m 50s
• Car #03 pushed us against the wall while driving side by side on the
start/finish straight and causing some damage to our car.

I'm posting the whole replay of my last stint, because the mpr edit tool didn't work for me.

http://www.imagenetz.de/f927522d2/moe-so46h.mpr.html
Quote from Checkout :• Lap 223
• Car #03 and Car #02
• Sector 1 / Turn 1 / Time: ~5h 41m 50s
• Car #03 pushed us against the wall while driving side by side on the
start/finish straight and causing some damage to our car.

I'm posting the whole replay of my last stint, because the mpr edit tool didn't work for me.

http://www.imagenetz.de/f927522d2/moe-so46h.mpr.html

After experiencing almost half an hour of one of the best and fair fights I've ever seen in LFS, I have to say it's such a pity to see this. Especially when it's actually you who's handing out the first bump just a second before the push you refer too. We never even thought to complain about that though, because it was completely in line with the great battle and in our opinion all fair.
Yes it was unlucky that you touched the wall there, but on behalf of Vince I can assure you it definitely wasn't on purpose.
This isn't a protest, but I noticed after watching a replay of the start that lots of cars seemed to be breaking the rules.

03 Roque was clearly too close to 01 Mooney at the start - he was actually ahead of 04 Schade who was supposed to start ahead of him. There were also cars who spun during the pace lap before retrieving the lost places - 41 Ristic spun and proceeded to honk his horn at other cars while overtaking them - obviously assuming that he was allowed to resume from his original position.

Is there any possibility that the start could be studied by the admins for a few minutes at the beginning of each race? It seems that on every start there are a few people that get away with breaking the rules. Otherwise, I think I'll look at it myself next time and just protest against anyone who seems to be breaking the rules without regard!

This particular area annoys me more than others as - given the relative calm on the pace lap - people breaking the rules must be doing so in a calculated manor (cheating).
Attached images
6hSo4Start.jpg
Quote from traxxion :After experiencing almost half an hour of one of the best and fair fights I've ever seen in LFS, I have to say it's such a pity to see this. Especially when it's actually you who's handing out the first bump just a second before the push you refer too. We never even thought to complain about that though, because it was completely in line with the great battle and in our opinion all fair.
Yes it was unlucky that you touched the wall there, but on behalf of Vince I can assure you it definitely wasn't on purpose.

Yeh, id agree with that, checkout seemed a little frustrated and decided to give vince a tap and vince returned the favour, some impressive defensive driving by him and was good to watch on the replay seen as i was too busy driving to watch on the stream.
Quote from joshdifabio :03 Roque was clearly too close to 01 Mooney at the start

No no, Marco is too far away from zock. Imo André is doing nothing wrong, he's just on the ass of Ray as he should be.
#39 - Jay
Quote from Thommm :No no, Marco is too far away from zock. Imo André is doing nothing wrong, he's just on the ass of Ray as he should be.

erm..

i am sorry, I let some space between me and the car in front of me. stone me to death

na seriously, i´m in third position - at least I should. so the fourth has to stay behind the third? something wrong what that? I thought that´s the position the following driver should orientate by?
I don't see anything terribly wrong with that aerial shot, though perhaps Andre is too close to the car ahead. It's always better to leave more room rather than less, knowing how LFS starts can go.
Quote from Thommm :No no, Marco is too far away from zock. Imo André is doing nothing wrong, he's just on the ass of Ray as he should be.

You watched witch distances the other drivers let to the car in front of them ? ?

André is the only one who drove in Ray's muffler.

And Jay said the right thing too, that the 4th placed driver had to stay behind the 3rd.
Quote from Jay :na seriously, i´m in third position - at least I should. so the fourth has to stay behind the third? something wrong what that? I thought that´s the position the following driver should orientate by?

well looking to the side to orientate and avoiding a crash with the guy infront seems quite impossible, I never ever used the guy beside me to orientate with a rolling start :/ you know that somebody has the inside line so that is something to take into account, like Andre did. I don't see a problem.
* Each team's starting driver must be present in the server within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time. Drivers who fail to meet this deadline will start from the rear of their class's grid.
* MoE races will use a rolling start. A pace car will lead the field during the formation lap at a reduced speed. Drivers are to run in single file until the last sector, when the pace car will slow to 80kph in order to allow drivers to catch up and assume a double-file formation. When the pace car pulls into the pits, the leader continues at 80kph. A race marshal will give the green flag signal, at which point the race has begun. Passing is not allowed before the green flag is given.
* A car that loses its grid position during the formation lap because of a spin, empty tank or any other situation, regardless of the cause, cannot regain its grid position. It must start from the back.
* A car found to be breaking the double file formation may be assessed a DT penalty.
41 spawn on the 1st turn and i think he did regain his position.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :41 spawn on the 1st turn and i think he did regain his position.

Yeah I mentioned that in my post - he wasn't allowed to do that though. There were other GT2 cars which did the same later in the lap.
When we were viewing the replay after the race had finished we took a look at the first lap again to try and understand why there was a pile up. At this time we did note that some people were breaking the rules concerning regaining their position during the lap behind the pace car. There are still open protests at the moment which are being taken into consideration.
I really start to think that admins in the server are just for decoration and nothing more.

Sorry guys but that's the sad truth.
Quote from [UKR] Race King :I really start to think that admins in the server are just for decoration and nothing more.

Sorry guys but that's the sad truth.

There weren't enough of us at the start and I think we have all admitted that and apologised for it. However, during the rest of the race we always had at least 3 people at hand to decide protests. We certainly put in quite a bit of work during the race. Why exactly do you think we're only for decoration?
Like i said before 41 car spawn(and many other cars like you said) and tried to regain his position.You admins didn't do anything about it during the race.

Who cares if the 41 car and some others get penalized now?

Like you see 3 admins ain't enough to keep everything in order.

To keep everything in order not just at some point of the race but a whole race as much as that is possible.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG