The online racing simulator
I got banned. What to do?
(95 posts, started )
Quote from Rhygin :First you are dealing with humans so mistakes will be made, sometimes a ban or a kick will come after many incidents and you bare the brunt of it, yes admins are human. I have kicked a few guys and shortly after rethought my actions. I dont think all admins should wear a tag, do you think that all police should ride around in marked cars? I hope you are back racing and enjoying yourself.

No offence, but that was a quote to something from June. And I think that person does no longer check the forums.
i got banned i dont know why
i got banned i dont know why i got banned it is in [DUB]TWEAK SERVER

please reply and unban me
The bans are only for 12 hours as long as it wasn't set longer by the admins for [DUB] server, you should be able to return by now. If still unable to, try going to their site Dubteam.blog.com and contacting them that way.
-
Nice (CuthbertCurt1) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam bot
it is for a month already
Quote from Pablo Donoso :The bans are only for 12 hours as long as it wasn't set longer by the admins for [DUB] server, you should be able to return by now. If still unable to, try going to their site Dubteam.blog.com and contacting them that way.

but it is for a month already:mad:
dont get banned. one reason is you might of had a an error :CPW this means that you have used a mod from one server, that allows it, on to another server that doesnt.
i didnt use mods
i didnt use any mod only newtweakorder
Quote from jonno koot :i didnt use any mod only newtweakorder

"Mod" = abbreviated word for "Modification, Modified, Modifier"

"Tweak" = Fine-tuning or adjusting a complex system, usually an electronic device. Tweaks are any small modifications intended to improve a system.

note: Any program you use with LFS that isn't LFS itself and can change things in the game like values, car bodies, tracks, etc... is a called a " mod" or "tweak", it's the exact same thing. Some servers ban permanently for it which is a risk you take when using that kind of thing.

Sorry though, there isn't anything anyone can do unless they are the admin of that server. Try contacting them.
A while ago I was hotlapping on "FSP-USA-DEMO-RX" when suddenly 2 guys came and almost immediately voted to ban me for no reason. I think there should be some system that would prevent banning players who did not violate the rules (something like checking the player's race path, number of collisions, )... Or at least show how long the ban is. Also I think it would be useful if there was some system to make forced warning prior to the ban so that the player could leave the server himself and not get a ban.
Quote from Vojta7 :Or at least show how long the ban is.

Votebans are 12h long,relax and go to the server tomorrow. Anyway,there are a lot admined servers,where you don't need to worry about this democracy exploit!
Hi there, I haven't been banned or nothing, I just simply don't know where to put my complaint. There is a moron who is wrecking everyone on the AMG motorsport server and he is trying to copy my name and also my account name. So technical he is making me look bad. Is there anything that can be done about him ?? my account name is xgabrielx and he copied it the following way xgabrieix. Is there anything that can be done about this type of abuse or I just simply have to suffer in silence and try to explain the situation to other drivers?
THX is has been sorted out
Quote from Eclipsed :Votebans are 12h long,relax and go to the server tomorrow. Anyway,there are a lot admined servers,where you don't need to worry about this democracy exploit!

Yeah, next time be a "good boy" and all goes well.
Sometimes bans are caused by a combined group siding with a butthead who has problems with a particular individual, as if they were all his owned-dogs or something. Whenever the little wanker hits BAN on a particular driver, the rest of the group HILARIOUSLY presses 1 altogether, even though they are completely uninvolved in the affair.

If you piss off a particular driver during the race, you better watchout if you are sharing the server with other drivers who seem to be his watchdogs. They will all chase after you as a dog bunch like you are their only meal of the day. Just a heads up.

If this is how the bastards like to gain authority, too bad, because I know how to get people to side behind my back too.
Quote from CX883 :Sometimes bans are caused by a combined group siding with a butthead who has problems with a particular individual, as if they were all his owned-dogs or something. Whenever the little wanker hits BAN on a particular driver, the rest of the group HILARIOUSLY presses 1 altogether, even though they are completely uninvolved in the affair.

If you piss off a particular driver during the race, you better watchout if you are sharing the server with other drivers who seem to be his watchdogs. They will all chase after you as a dog bunch like you are their only meal of the day. Just a heads up.

If this is how the bastards like to gain authority, too bad, because I know how to get people to side behind my back too.

omg a badass
Shit just got real serious.
Quote from Tiaqo :Shit just got real serious.

I got banned from Reality Cruise for 30 days because i asked from admin (P V L) that does he have wife or kids(because he's +50 years old) and then he banned me with text: "never try to play games with me, easy.."

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5985/k36b.png

I think this is unfair? Imo there's no reason for banning me...
How dare he.
Quote from Bose321 :How dare he.

Yeah i have been thinking same thing... I didn't even ram him or anything else. I just asked that question and then BANG he banned me. I am very angry and pissed right now... I wish that they will unban me.
this is OUTRAGEOUS!
#46 - PoVo
Quote from icehand92 :I got banned from Reality Cruise for 30 days because i asked from admin (P V L) that does he have wife or kids(because he's +50 years old) and then he banned me with text: "never try to play games with me, easy.."

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5985/k36b.png

I think this is unfair? Imo there's no reason for banning me...

You got banned for crashing (multiple times) into a group of UF1s, and you have a ban history. Get over it.

We can read logs you know, no point saying you got banned for asking a question.
Quote from PoVo :You got banned for crashing (multiple times) into a group of UF1s, and you have a ban history. Get over it.

We can read logs you know, no point saying you got banned for asking a question.

Crashing? You are kidding. If i did, i must be lag crash because i didn't even see hitting no one...

Send me replay of it to email:
mjl-92@hotmail.com

After i asked pvl that question he banned me????

"get over it".... I was gonna donate 500 € tomorrow but hey, why donate anymore because i'm banned
#48 - PoVo
Quote from icehand92 :"get over it".... I was gonna donate 500 € tomorrow but hey, why donate anymore because i'm banned

Hey - I am not complaining. YOU'RE the guy posting all over the forum and Facebook page.
Quote from PoVo :Hey - I am not complaining. YOU'RE the guy posting all over the forum and Facebook page.

I want to see that replay
#50 - PoVo

I got banned. What to do?
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG