The online racing simulator
I got banned. What to do?
(95 posts, started )
Randomly votebanned by multiple accounts, for example:noob,noob1,noob2,noob3,etc. when i join right away. (even though i survive Turn 1 and race properly in a XRG)

Server:BIHnet LFS

How to contact BIHnet for more info?

Evidence:

Player:RELAX(tm)IhSaN,RELAX(tm)Ihsan1,RELAX(tm)Ihsan2,etc.
How is that evidence? Also, that ban only lasts for 24 hours.
Quote from Bose321 :How is that evidence? Also, that ban only lasts for 24 hours.

evidence that the guy exists
Quote from Eclipsed :Actually just 12h.

Oh, thanks.
Quote from The_Death_Man :evidence that the guy exists

You and I also exist, that doesn't say anything though. You should provide a replay or something so we can check it.
-
(newballance989) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
#57 - hlp
okkkk
Personally when I got banned I used to hit my wife over the head with a large stick, bugger her senseless, then go an play minecraft while waiting on the police to arrive.

Never been banned since, infact never been allowe a manual gear stick with my sim rig since.
Quote from AlienT. :Personally when I got banned I used to hit my wife over the head with a large stick, bugger her senseless, then go an play minecraft while waiting on the police to arrive.

Never been banned since, infact never been allowe a manual gear stick with my sim rig since.

best post evar!
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
Hello
I got banned from the server "Banda Arg Host", I played yesterday (first time playing) and no problem, but today I got banned without a reason, many players voted to banned me. How can I contact with the admin?

Thanks and sorry for my English.
If it was a vote-ban, it only lasts 12 or 24 hours, I think.
-
(Nimaina) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
hi this server ban me clutch kekrz drift server
if you unban me ill be good man and iam so sorry for bad languge
guys i need help i installed LFS sfter i click Agree it crashes what do i do ??? 0.6P
this server ban me I am not do any thing df drift factory
FFS !!!

Here is their Farcebook link, TALK TO THEM !!!!
https://www.facebook.com/ClutchKickerzLFS/

INDEPENDENT SERVERS ARE NOT RUN BY LFS.

And try to spell 'KICKERZ' properly. Smile

15 sec on google and I can give you the link..............
Banned from 2 servers in 2 days... Maybe reassess your approach to online etiquette, instead of coming here to advertise your lack of it...
LFS has the right to BAN the server!!!!!! So if we will be banned because of no reason, then LFS has the privilege to BAN the server!!
Exanple: Watching at PEZZANO DRAG SERVER and get a ban for NO REASON AT ALL.
LFS is renting the derver, they got money for it, so LFS has the right to BAN the server
Seems like you're getting the idea wrong - servers are owned by their owners,LFS devs have nothing to do with them. Don't like the server for some reason (like banned without reason),don't join it,there are still few others.
I have also a server, and I pay every 3 months to LFS. So they collect the money, and are responsible for the server I rent.
Only dedicated servers are out of their hands.
LFS devs need to make sure the server is up and running all the time. The quality of the server is the owner's responsibility.
Quote from maxtor1965 :LFS has the right to BAN the server!!!!!! So if we will be banned because of no reason, then LFS has the privilege to BAN the server!!
Exanple: Watching at PEZZANO DRAG SERVER and get a ban for NO REASON AT ALL.
LFS is renting the derver, they got money for it, so LFS has the right to BAN the server

I think guys like should stop fooling around playing cruise/mod/drift/konvoy shit servers and join real racing servers, because as far as I know name of the game is Live for speed, not live for cruise/drift. These kind of servers kill Live for speed and its basic intention-Online racing. Enough said.

I got banned. What to do?
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG