The online racing simulator
My suggestion for s2)
(28 posts, started )
#1 - omgti
My suggestion for s2)
I can make a web-site or forum for that man or women who will buy me a s2))
Write me on pm))
This is not a spam or something like this i just really want to have s2 demon is boring for me now please do not close this theard)
how is that a suggestion?
If you want S2 then just buy it like the rest of us did.
lol buy it.

You will make a website with freewebs? ...
Make a website for yourself where you sell your made websites for money then buy s2 with the money you have gained
do you want a website were you can buy s2 or do you want to make a website for that person that buys you s2?

guess you could start making your website....
he wants someone he doesnt know to buy s2 for him..
#7 - AMB
Quote from omgti :I can make a web-site or forum for that man or women who will buy me a s2))
Write me on pm))
This is not a spam or something like this i just really want to have s2 demon is boring for me now please do not close this theard)

PM me i'll buy you a voucher code.
^ one for me too
#9 - MR_B
You new EU countries always want something for nothing. </political incorrectness></joke>
No need to ridicule the OP. He wants an S2 license and is willing to work for it. He offers to make someone a website in exchange for an S2 voucher. Any constructive replies?
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555
Quote from wsinda :No need to ridicule the OP. He wants an S2 license and is willing to work for it. He offers to make someone a website in exchange for an S2 voucher. Any constructive replies?

It would be more likely that someone would respond with a positive offer if he were to post some sample websites he has already made but what sort of a site can you get for 24 pounds Also what sort of skill does the op have? Again probably not much if he is willing to sell his skills for an S2 license But kudos for trying...
lfml.org.ua - forum made for my old school ...
syhiv.com.ua - website of my city's state)) (sorry for language i can also make english website=)) )
.../)

I have also html web sites wich is in my computer i can show them if there is reason for it)
Quote from omgti :syhiv.com.ua - website of my city's state)

Maybe you should have asked your government to pay you for making this one, and buy S2 with the proceeds?
Quote from omgti :lfml.org.ua - forum made for my old school ...
syhiv.com.ua - website of my city's state)) (sorry for language i can also make english website=)) )
.../)

No offense, but overusing ')'s everywhere doesn't make you look like you could make an english website Are you trying to put a '.'?
Now what are the chances of someone else giving you a S2 licence for free?

I will.... haha, NOT!!!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Now what are the chances of someone else giving you a S2 licence for free?

I will.... haha, NOT!!!

not for free , for website or forum))
Quote from omgti :not for free , for website or forum))

What type of established (by the looks of it if you actually did make that website) web designer doesn't have a paypal and £24?

No one will buy you S2 if you ask, just buy it yourself.
Quote from mcintyrej :
No one will buy you S2 if you ask, just buy it yourself.

Just voucher ... I'm such man that can't just pay 24 pounds for just game , i better will work for it ...
Quote from MR_B :You new EU countries always want something for nothing. </political incorrectness></joke>

Joke or not, this is absolutely right. At least most of us thinks that way. Don't blame him, we're getting wiser, but it's a process
If you want to make websites, why not just advertise your services in a more apprporiate place, earn way more than £24, buy LFS and then some beer and cookies to celebrate?

I mean, surely there are easier ways to make money than advertising web development services on a sim racing forum.
#21 - AMB
Quote from AMB :Prositution

haha i heard its pretty good in poland/ukraine
Quote from MR_B :You new EU countries always want something for nothing. </political incorrectness></joke>

Get rid of the "joke" bit and you'll have hit the nail on the head.

To threadstarter : *Changed because it was mean and I'd have got banz0red.

I want a website, I can't use HTML so I'll make one in Word or something.
I want a forum, so I'll get a free phpBB forum, which is very easy to make and has all the features I'd want.

@Devildare, that's not very PC!!1111one!1!1!!/!11
Good idea though, at least you will remember that you helped someone and someone helped you to get your licence.
#25 - MR_B
Quote from uttoro :Joke or not, this is absolutely right. At least most of us thinks that way. Don't blame him, we're getting wiser, but it's a process

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Get rid of the "joke" bit and you'll have hit the nail on the head.

Maybe I don't want infractions

My suggestion for s2)
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG