The online racing simulator
A Smaller Oval track
(16 posts, started )
A Smaller Oval track
I'd like to see a track like Bristol Motor Speedway. I already understand that we have Kyoto Ring, but a small track like Bristol is a whole different race track. You can't just stay on the gas the whole race, you have to actually brake for the turns since they are a bit less gentle.

Also, I'd still like to keep my selection for a dirt ring. Those are bundles of fun.
I've always loved Bristol in any Nascar game. It has to be my favorite of any on the list.

Because I agree, staying on the gas the whole time is booooringgg. A small oval would be mighty fine Maybe if they updated the Autocross/Testing area, it could be in there somehow.
mud track...
or small mud oval!!! it will be great.
Bristol!
..its a fun and hard track
All these ideas sound like fun! (even though I am not a huge oval fan, ot would be great to have these options)
great ideas!
Good idea....

A smaller oval where you cant take the corners at full speed would be a challenge (like Bristol).

And a small dirt oval too! Great fun.

The Kyoto oval is very popular... can you give us some more ovals?

How about it Eric?
In reality if that little oval on FE was open it would suit a small oval layout well, its like martinsville with a hill
Yes some bullrings!!!
I also support a paved short oval and also a dirt oval.
#12 - th84
great idea!! loose the oval we have now and make a bristol type oval! the oval we have now is so boring!!!
I liked the other small oval.... starts with M though... not michigan, errr....
Milwalkee!!!! (sp?)

that was a cool track
What about a 90degree banked small oval every one driving around the walls.
Didn't you want ovals at first? Now you got one and got bored of this one. Oh well... SOmething you don't have is always more interesting i guess
Nardo Test Circuit please!

A Smaller Oval track
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG