Weird camera and gear bug
(4 posts, started )
Owk i dont know exactly how to describe this so i will give it my best shot.

When i start a game and stand at the start my camera starts shaking in a weird way from center to the left (really fast). And the gear automatically goes to reverse so when i want to start riding it keeps going back to reverse i can only start riding then by pushing down the brake untill i stand still then setting it on first gear and gently axcelerate. When i reach a faster speed the shaking camera stops and i can ride pretty well. During the driving the steer shakes to the left now and then.

sorry for my bad english

thx in advance.
Im going to guess, that you have a fairly old force feedback joystick plugged into the pc that could interferring with your look functions. If i'm right you could unplug it and see if it makes a difference.
Yea it makes a difference i bought it for 30 euro's at a local shop so its fairly cheap. Any idea's on how to fix it?

thx in advance,
If you mean fix the joystick, best bet would be cleaning the potentiometer. I know nothing about doing so. I've had the same problem for a while now, but since I use the joystick as a force feedback shifter it stays put.

However if you mean fixing the joysticks interferance with the game, go to controls and check wether or not the joystick is mapped to a look function and remove that input option.

hope I helped.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG