The online racing simulator
Newbie Help!
(12 posts, started )
Newbie Help!
I was wondering how or what i could do to get more power out of each of the cars. Anything will help Thanks!
Nothing? You cannot tune or alter the engine's output in any way ingame.
There are things like LFS Tweak that allow you to alter some of the car specs from outside of the game, but this is only for messing around offline.
#3 - garph
Just in case there are other question, LFS is not like NFS or Gran Turisomo, not even close.

No arcade modes, no NOS, no engine mods, no body kit upgrades or tribal paint jobs. Also no adding in additional cars or tracks.

Just you the car to setup and the track.
Welcome to S2 mate

If you check out Turbo Dads thread attached there are plenty of links to set up guides to help you get the most out of the cars. As stated no way to boost the power but heck if you want tribal skins they can be had.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=49112
how or where can i get this LFS tweak from?
1. Take your right hand and place it on the mouse
2. Move the mouse so that the pointer on screen goes to the 'Search' function at the top of the page.
3. Type in 'LFS Tweak' and press enter on the keyboard
4. Work your way through the hundreds of posts that comes up until you find it.
Quote from AlienT. :1. Take your right hand and place it on the mouse
2. Move the mouse so that the pointer on screen goes to the 'Search' function at the top of the page.
3. Type in 'LFS Tweak' and press enter on the keyboard
4. Work your way through the hundreds of posts that comes up until you find it.

Z tweak is at LFS-Database www.lfs-database.com
Quote from Shadowww :Z tweak is at LFS-Database www.lfs-database.com

Nice site I didn't know about that, cheers
If you're a newbie, why not try your luck with the cars as they are, before using tweaks?
Quote from onebad305 :I was wondering how or what i could do to get more power out of each of the cars. Anything will help Thanks!

Try folding the back seats down ... it works IRL
tweek doesnt work on most of the servers online unless they have some thing i forget but i think you have to install it or something on your server before it will work online in its current version.

Drive better and you will go faster. Doing some exorcise to loose some weight will help too in lfs.

Newbie Help!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG