The online racing simulator
Tracker problems?
Hello, i coulndt help noticing an issue, with the tracker...

During my stint (car number 33) R.Radu i did 26 laps, not 22 as it shows in extended statistics....

But in the lap charts, it shows the correct number of laps that i made...

This might be an issue when calculating the 45% rule.
Same here.

1st stint it says that i did 21 laps but it was 30.
Now the latest laps are all showing as 00:00:00
#4 - need
yep, was mentioned during the commentary that the tracker seemed to get stuck for several laps.
Think the biggest issue it's caused is that CoRe #1 car had a disconnect during that time, so lost several laps off their count.
just go on with what we have now. we'll figure out all the fun till the official result
Yes, fun you say, but we dont want to be put in the situation where, at the end of it all we exceed the 45% rule, knowing we could have done something about it in the race....

And the estimates are off as well seeing as how race restarted...
Quote from Razvan :Yes, fun you say, but we dont want to be put in the situation where, at the end of it all we exceed the 45% rule, knowing we could have done something about it in the race....

And the estimates are off as well seeing as how race restarted...

let us worry about that all.
Dead?

looks good now
Down now ?
#10 - arco
Where's the tracker dissapeared? How the hell can we manage the team when there's no tracker? Just drive as a bunch of headless chickens out there?
Quote from arco :Where's the tracker dissapeared? How the hell can we manage the team when there's no tracker? Just drive as a bunch of headless chickens out there?

True .
Quote from arco :Where's the tracker dissapeared? How the hell can we manage the team when there's no tracker? Just drive as a bunch of headless chickens out there?

Soooo that is why you are driving like that?!

Just a joke

Back to topic, +1 for the above, this is hell to manage when we dont have this info... and also we dont know "results" from "previous" race, and how it would all add up...
Who knows where we will end up at the end...
Tracker is working just fine now

Quote from GTR_PT :True .

Wtf? Don't you think the admins try to solve this kind of thing at the time? Somehow I don't think arsey comments like this are going to be any help at all.
why?
you ask us the race blindly with no clue whats really happening on track
and then when we express our unhappyness about it we get rude comments from admins basicly saying we are moaners etc
IF this is the best league LFS has to offer it would be nice to have a more professional approach to the races with the tools fixed so it doesnt happen again and the problems wont arise again.
i understand the high tempers on track but with the problems fixed it would never of happened.
now the teams that enter this series are the ones that make the league, why do they get treated so bad?

Member of the moaner club
Quote from Psymonhilly :why?
and then when we express our unhappyness about it we get rude comments from admins basicly saying we are moaners etc
IF this is the best league LFS has to offer it would be nice to have a more professional approach to the races with the tools fixed so it doesnt happen again and the problems wont arise again.
i understand the high tempers on track but with the problems fixed it would never of happened.
now the teams that enter this series are the ones that make the league, why do they get treated so bad?

I'm not an admin.
#17 - AMB
Quote from Psymonhilly :why?

+1

Hard to know who to battle and what is for position, hope it doesn't happen again, but i'm sure it will be sorted.

Quote from joshdifabio :I'm not an admin.

ok i wasnt claiming you was an admin.
but do you feel happy about the situation reguarding the tracker deaths?
Quote from Psymonhilly :ok i wasnt claiming you was an admin.
but do you feel happy about the situation reguarding the tracker deaths?

Of course not, but that doesn't mean I'm going to have a go at the admins who are clearly doing the best job they can with little time, lots of pressure and no money. Imo, the comment from Arco was disrespectful and rudely written.
Quote from joshdifabio :Of course not, but that doesn't mean I'm going to have a go at the admins who are clearly doing the best job they can with little time, lots of pressure and no money. Imo, the comment from Arco was disrespectful and rudely written.

so was the replys from admins when ppl had high tempers
Quote from Psymonhilly :so was the replys from admins when ppl had high tempers

I've seen nothing to support that claim.
Just take it easy...

I'm sure that admins do the best they can... and after all it is almost the same situation for everybody... no one had a clear idea who is where... ok maybe some teams that had no problem with connections were in advantage but...

No reason for hard words from any side.
#23 - arco
Quote from joshdifabio :Of course not, but that doesn't mean I'm going to have a go at the admins who are clearly doing the best job they can with little time, lots of pressure and no money. Imo, the comment from Arco was disrespectful and rudely written.

Well, the tracker provides some vital information, and if it's gone dead or been moved, spending 1 minute posting some info about it wouldn't hurt. My comment was just a "in a moment of heat" comment, so if anyone feels offended by it, my apologies.
Yes, we are sorry for the problems with the tracker, and can only ask you to accept that problems (I think we hit nearly every problem yesterday we could have) can happen and understand that we are doing our best to provide the teams and the spectators the best experience.

It's not like we do this on purpose
What I think everybody would like to know is: do you have any idea how will you add results of this two races?

Will you add times or only laps? I have my thoughts on this but I would like to hear what admins have to say on this subject

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG