The online racing simulator
hell this forum is fuc+ed up i come here all happy check the opinions on my liking and i feel bad suddenly after being here
#27 - AMB
Quote from mickyc30 :I love the way that lerts makes a new thread for every single thought that runs through his head! always a good laugh

Funniest thing is the mods let him continue to do it because they think he has problems or something, I just think he's taking the piss.
#28 - AMB
Quote from lerts :hell this forum is fuc+ed up i come here all happy check the opinions on my liking and i feel bad suddenly after being here

Then go somewhere else you attention seeking twat.
#29 - th84
Quote from amb :then Go Somewhere Else You Attention Seeking Twat.

Lol! I think I just pissed myself.
Quote from lerts :hell this forum is fuc+ed up i come here all happy check the opinions on my liking and i feel bad suddenly after being here

It's human nature, not everyone thinks like you, and by posting your thoughts in a public forum, you open yourself wide for those who's opinions differ to yours, to voice their opinions.

Why is this a shock to to you? 95% of what you post gets this reaction.

I'm bored of your bullshit posts and then "omg god what did I do" reaction, welcome to my block list.
#32 - JJ72

what?

maybe the forum isn't the thing fuc+ed up.
quads have a sensitivity of 1º of wheel for 1º of turn

myself i use 0.5º of wheel for 1 º of turn

i have half lower sensitivity than quads

nobody says quad owners for driving with such sensitivity dont deserve a quad

and yes maybe better i leave cause this forum makes me think most people are mean and hatefull when they beahve as themselves

it also makes me think english are mean while norwegian are nice

so thanks to this plce im becoming hatefull towards humanity and racist
#34 - Dac
norweigen girls are very nice ,
Quote from lerts :in my g25 i use 40º of rotation is like wearing a crispy bike, i love it, its like driving telepatically

i have the brakes set to full force so the wheels block with half way along the pedal brake stepped, the g25 pedal brake is designed for this if you use to break with full run on a g25 your wasting the awsome pedal brake

i like the fbm and i go with minimum wing, a way to keep handling with almost no wing in front is another extreme choice:

full antirooll on the back and no antiroll in the front

i also use 20 of force feedback which is extreamly minimum

the others things im balanced

anybody does anything alike?

I watched your replay and there is no advantage to you. Because your steering is limited to 40 degrees, you cant turn smoothly, and thus you are swerwing on straights, which will slow you down.

I dont know if its fun for you, but if you want to compete and get fast lap times, seriously there is no point whatsoever using 40 degrees.

Good luck and dont care about these bad posts.
#37 - JJ72
Quote from lerts :quads have a sensitivity of 1º of wheel for 1º of turn

myself i use 0.5º of wheel for 1 º of turn

i have half lower sensitivity than quads

nobody says quad owners for driving with such sensitivity dont deserve a quad

how can you compare them? the accuracy in car racing is surely different from offroading with quads.
#38 - JJ72
Quote from lerts :so thanks to this plce im becoming hatefull towards humanity and racist

i thought you had karma?
why would u buy a G25 if u want it to feel like ur driving a quad

I have G25 and i use 720 degrees with 35% FFB.

Thats how a g25 was meant to be used, not to simulate a quad bike with 40 degrees rotation.
720 is best for cars with 720 wheel, 240 is best for MRT etc.
Use same degrees as car have.
That.....is.....EPIC!!! Poor G25, if only I could use that.
i tried most degrees of rotation

is not that i play for competition i play for fun and i get more joy from the game with highest steering sensitivity

in fact i dont like going 1st i like following somebody

in fact im gonna change my name from expermo a cell obsessed with competition to wormholechaser and dream im chasing my loved girl or some friend trough space wormholes fighting for the right of every soul even evil ones since they will naturally evolve to goodness to live forever contrary to the plans of the holy roman empire who wants obliteration for evil souls
#43 - AMB
Quote from zeugnimod ::d

I could say a lot worse about him, I don't like judging people and it shouldn't bother me since I don't have to read his threads or post, but it is starting to get on my nerves now, he has his own thread and yet he still makes threads and starts posting a scientific explanation as to why he posted and what he thinks, so everytime he posts i'll post something, and if the mods warn me about spamming i'll tell them to do their job and ban this ****wit.
Quote from lerts :i tried most degrees of rotation

is not that i play for competition i play for fun and i get more joy from the game with highest steering sensitivity

in fact i dont like going 1st i like following somebody

in fact im gonna change my name from expermo a cell obsessed with competition to wormholechaser and dream im chasing my loved girl or some friend trough space wormholes fighting for the right of every soul even evil ones since they will naturally evolve to goodness to live forever contrary to the plans of the holy roman empire who wants obliteration for evil souls

Good god man, get some professional help
I dunno, I'd be sad to see lerts leave.
#46 - AMB
Quote from DaveWS :I dunno, I'd be sad to see lerts leave.

Not really, it's annoying since he could of posted this in his own thread, yet mods don't do nothing, it's like he is immune to it lol, but if that's the case I might make my own thread, and spam the shit out of it and claim i'm mad and threaten to leave so everyone will feel sorry for me.
thats the thing i dont mind standing so much shi+ as long as theres a single nice person in a place that place is a nice one
#48 - AMB
Quote from lerts :thats the thing i dont mind standing so much shi+ as long as theres a single nice person in a place that place is a nice one

Yes but if person X let's say doesn't like you but Person Y does and Person Y comes down with the flu, what do you do?
well dont worry today im getting my monthly meds inyection

im suppose you are right and for dream playing at my age im crazy

ill suppose ill have to remain my whole life in meds because as you see i keep dreaming the world is much better than it appears

so plz no more crazy calling im having my meds as a good kid

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG