The online racing simulator
Lerts - Proof that deep down, The Very End hates LFS.

This thread is just comical.
The concept of there always being one is incorrect. I know from experience that there are lots of you.

becky this is an interestin quantic physics concept:

some people say we are same persons in different times

what about same persons in different spaces?

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzzK8tIbOc
Oh goodie, Lerts has dominated two parts of the LFSforum.
#54 - AMB
Where's a Mod when you need one? they don't seem to do anything about lerts constantly spamming bollox, but if it's anyone else the thread gets locked.
Quote from lerts :becky this is an interestin quantic physics concept:

some people say we are same persons in different times

what about same persons in different spaces?

You're wrong, it's not an interesting concept at all, and quite how an aweful song video with tinny sound substantiates your science i'm not sure, but i'm sure in Lerts Logic all science is derived from similar sources.
LOOOOOL 40º? Try with 450, this is more realistic. :=)
i think the cool song is cool and the video is great with an interesting theory of love being forever due to when you exchange couple how do you know is not the same person

this concept is greatly explained in this video but i understand hearing the word love makes sombody puke

is not that i got the idea from this video but i had it before i saw the video this happnes to me often:

i though what if what i see red you see it blue, theres no way to know it, then i saw a comercial about a daltonic polo owner that deale dwith this

5 years ago i thought what if the world is an orwelian place but i dont notice because a buble of niceness soroounds me, then last summer i saw a comercial exactly on this

these are truth or ideas obtained from the colective uncouncious

both people seeing the same colour different and different person being the same probably are truths that different people obtained from the same place the collective uncouncious

i tried 400º and 40º and i like better 40º

should i listen to what most like or to what i like
Quote from lerts :should i listen to what most like or to what i like

Which answer would result in the least amount of Lerts Logic posted to general discussion?
#59 - CSU1
as with your education Lerts maybe you should start listening to what others say is correct and not ponder truths within your head.

270 degrees at least for real life-like simulation

40 degrees is perfect for you if you like, but does not simulate the intended sense of immersion the dev's planned on.

I've already suggested that you stick to one hardware setup, changing you hardware lock setup will only result in frustration as you will take too long learning the basics and loose new good habits learned from beginners luck.

choice is yours, i guess we'll all spot you a mile away on track as you'd be the only one going round in circles on a crispy bike than racing
Quote from Becky Rose :Lerts - Proof that deep down, The Very End hates LFS.

This thread is just comical.

What?
I have not read through the whole topic, but my answer is -
Slack of some, give Lerts a brake. This topic ain't a crazy moonride actually, but got some sort of point, I think. Either way - no need to flame.
#61 - CSU1
Quote from The Very End :What?
I have not read through the whole topic, but my answer is -
Slack of some, give Lerts a brake. This topic ain't a crazy moonride actually, but got some sort of point, I think. Either way - no need to flame.

noone's being flamed you mad horse

is simple, Lerts started a thread to tell everyone how special he is wearing a crispy bike...he should expect some general dissagreeing comments here and there

Why?

Because Lerts's mammy told him he was special

and he is
I hate LFS and I'm a mad horse, holy shit I am flattered today :lovies3d:

Either way, responding in a joke way or sarcastic way isn't that bad, but some comments are better to be left not written, IMO!!

(IMO stands for my opinion, so don't flame my ass and cut off my balls for that reason)
i insist i dont mind 40º being slower since i have more fun this way

im learning to be not so competitive, i try to see this game not as a competition but intended to have fun

i like when people lift the foot rather than risking collide to gain a position

ive noticed long ago i enjoy more following somebody than being 1st all alone

maybe its because i have attitudes of cop as a test i pased pointed to

but the point here is the majority is trying to put down peculiarity

i like 40º and for me is faster when i like more 400º which ive tried ill will change
Quote from Dajmin :
Some people don't deserve high-end equipment. This kind of crap makes baby Jesus cry.

Im adding this to my sig aswell, quality!
#65 - CSU1
at 40 degrees Lerts you must see that when you apply resistance to the wheel in an apex the longer input axis gives you a 'feel' for things through ffb, with a whell set to 40 degrees you might have only two centimeters at which to catch this 'feel' befor it's gone

as someone said above if you turn ffb off at 40 degrees is like playing analogue pad

is like buying a multi story house and living only in the basement.
no, like buying multi storey building and live on porch
well that suggestions without personal attacks makes me think twice

the thing ive tried both low and high sensitivities:

i make same times with both but with high sensitivities i never spin contrary to low sensitivities

ff becomes hyperfast with high sensitivities

i dont know but just as suggestion without personal attacks im gonna try 400º right now but i dont think it will convince me

edit:

no it doesnt convince me ill stick with 40º

and i promise i wont say no more nonsense in this thread if you dont attack me any more, i wish i havent started it
#68 - SamH
Me too, Lerts, me too.

I've renamed the thread. In future please give threads appropriate and informative titles.
Me three.
Lerts, if I may kindly make a suggestion about your G25 settings:

I would suggest a medium rotation, I personally use 450, but can sometimes get out of hand in extreme cases, so you might prefer 400.

Force Feedback, maybe try a smaller value, such as 60 (LFS FFB), and 101% in Logitech Profiler, along with 0 for Damper, and 0 for the other one (and 0 for centering spring).

It's a good balance between 900° and 40°. Give those settings a try maybe?
well i decided to lower sensitivity to 125º but i dont think ill go any farther

with this sensitivity you countersteer almost without noticing it, naturally
Look, I drive with 540 degrees, but that doesn't mean I have to conciously think about countersteering more than you do. Once you've learnt something it happens subconciously. The rotation has nothing to do with how you think about it, you are just moving your arms less...
well all right ill keep for a whole day 400º on fbm the realistic one and decide tomorrow what is better for me

but rally drivers on hard track use insanely high sensitivities
#74 - JJ72
yeah but not 40, somewhere around 300
You vile scum!

Leave this poor man to believe these ramblings. At least he has some decency and contempt for humanity. You swine long ago forgot about good humour in an effort to be labelled as good and decent men. You should all be thrown into the canal and have your decadent views on the community drowned out like Tony Blair sent out to Iraq on a peace envoy (Who would have thaught).

So learn to enjoy lerts idiosyncratic comedy and value him as a good protector of the human kind.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG