The online racing simulator
Proof that I'm actually nice sometimes
(34 posts, started )
I live on a busy street in York. It's a route home from the pubs, so in the last two weeks I've:

Dragged a bloke inside my house to get him away from a bunch of chavs trying to mug him, then entertained him with whiskey and fags and packed him off home once the coast was clear.

Got a cab for a girl (and paid for it) who was wandering down the street in bare feet looking completely off her head who put her arm around me slurring "Can I be in the group?" (my girlfriend's answer: "It's not a group, it's a couple. It doesn't work with you!").

Tonight: Picked a drunk 65 year old Italian bloke called Angelo off the pavement, put his shoe back on and half-carried him to his house a mile or so away, having to stop every 100 metres or so to receive a catholic blessing from him and prayers to get Jesus to make me see the light and start attending church.

I think it goes with the territory and I assume that just because I don't see my neighbours doing this it doesn't mean they're not actually doing it when I'm not there. So who else lives in a derelict hot-spot like I do?
the only advice i can give you is to find a more bi curious girlfriend
She did have nice boobs but she was also probably on crack.
Quote from thisnameistaken :She did have nice boobs but she was also probably on crack.

Ever seen a crackhead run? They can probably go forever.....or at least until the crack high wears off.
Well, there was two shootings on the street beside mine last hallowe'en... Does that count?

The kiddies aren't allowed to go out trick-or-treating anymore. I enjoy it more this way, actually. Means I don't have to sit by the door with a bowl full of candy to hand out to kids. I'd rather go to the pub...
Quote from S k i p p y :Ever seen a crackhead run? They can probably go forever.....or at least until the crack high wears off.

Really?, hmmm.......could be a good strategy for the Paris marathon........wonder if crack is a banned substance
Quote from thisnameistaken :She did have nice boobs but she was also probably on crack.

easily a virtue

Quote from danowat :Really?, hmmm.......could be a good strategy for the Paris marathon........wonder if crack is a banned substance

more to the point do they bother to drugcheck amateur runners
Quote from danowat :Really?, hmmm.......could be a good strategy for the Paris marathon........wonder if crack is a banned substance

I find that "Speed" does a better job for that kind of thing......

Anyway, back on topic.

I wouldn't call my area a derelict hot spot, but there has been a couple of incidents during the 4 years i've lived here.

Last year me and the fiancee were woken in the early hours by exploding noises, and window blinds that were glowing orange, i half expected to look out of the window and see the 4 horsemen
As it turned out, some shmuck had twoc'd a car and decided to leave it 20 meters away from my house, and to set it on fire, the flames were as high as the house. I have a picture of that somewhere.

And just a few days ago on Sunday night, i witnessed a "yoof" trying to put a brick through the drivers window of a Peugeot estate just a few cars back from mine. He tried once and failed, which is when i heard a bang, so i looked out of my window and saw the little chav pr**k throwing a brick at the car, but bouncing off the glass, at which point he legged it. I tried to give chase but my tired old legs were no match for him.
After having called the police and checking the car out, it seems he was after a sat-nav type device that was in the door.
It seems that Peugeot cars glass is hard as nails, the bricks marked it, but it didn't break
Quote from Shotglass :easily a virtue

more to the point do they bother to drugcheck amateur runners

It's France, anything is possible.
I'm not convinced
That's damn nice of you mate, wish there were more people like you around

Nothing have ever happend where I live :/

The nicest I have done was to buy food to one that asked for money. I were waiting on the buss and this man (obviously high on something, and a miserable life because I allways sees this man there) come by me and ask if I got some money for cofee. I thought that obviously these money are going to get to crack or whatever, so I offered him that instead of money to cofee I could pay him a meal. Some back and forth since this man did have various issues and most likely high at that time, but I got him to a china resturant and buyed him the biggest menu of sweet 'n sour. Afterwards I tok the buss home and felt much better the rest of the day
Quote :Ever seen a crackhead run? They can probably go forever.....or at least until the crack high wears off.

Funnier still if one of their shoes comes off, they run in a circle for ages.

I used to live in a through-route between town and the 'affordable housing' estate. So i'd get lots of abuse, vandalism, cars done over, theft, and what have you.

Apparently the trouble has died down since I left and nothing much happens any more.

*shrug*
Quote from Becky Rose :Funnier still if one of their shoes comes off, they run in a circle for ages.

I used to live in a through-route between town and the 'affordable housing' estate. So i'd get lots of abuse, vandalism, cars done over, theft, and what have you.

Apparently the trouble has died down since I left and nothing much happens any more.

*shrug*

conisedence?
wow its true you are really nice

now wont be the same if you say something bad about me, ill have to take it into account
If only you could be nice on teh forumz Kev
Quote from thisnameistaken :Dragged a bloke inside my house to get him away from a bunch of chavs trying to mug him, then entertained him with whiskey and fags and surprise buttsecks and packed him off home once the coast was clear.

I'd expect nothing less!
Please stop turning JTbo's forum into gay paradise.
Post 1
Quote from thisnameistaken :Proof that i'm actually nice sometimes
I live on a busy street in York. It's a route home from the pubs, so in the last two weeks I've:

Dragged a bloke inside my house to get him away from a bunch of chavs trying to mug him, then entertained him with whiskey and fags and packed him off home once the coast was clear.

Got a cab for a girl (and paid for it) who was wandering down the street in bare feet looking completely off her head who put her arm around me slurring "Can I be in the group?" (my girlfriend's answer: "It's not a group, it's a couple. It doesn't work with you!").

Tonight: Picked a drunk 65 year old Italian bloke called Angelo off the pavement, put his shoe back on and half-carried him to his house a mile or so away, having to stop every 100 metres or so to receive a catholic blessing from him and prayers to get Jesus to make me see the light and start attending church.

I think it goes with the territory and I assume that just because I don't see my neighbours doing this it doesn't mean they're not actually doing it when I'm not there. So who else lives in a derelict hot-spot like I do?

Nice

Post 17
Quote from thisnameistaken :Please stop turning JTbo's forum into gay paradise.

Well that didn't last long did it.
nothing much in my little village, but i only have to go a few miles and i have ely, newmarket, cambridge, and the closest, soham (we all know what happened there a few years ago ) Not a lot has happened here but my old stomping ground being newmarket, i have seen my fair share of shit. Such as joining up with a group of lads to go clubbing, my mates sister was married to one of em, only to find out fairly quickly that they were known err lets say faces in town and had a reputation to uphold, something i had no idea about. Saw and got stuck in the middle of a lot of fighting, a group from london came up and wanted to start something. I was wit them, i was fair game to this lot. I did what i had to, punched one guy who was coming at me with a broken champagne bottle, i so nearly got bottled that night it scares me still! There were tables and chairs flying, plus a chase around town (after we were all kicked out of the club) with these 7 guys who were all tooled up with stuff, 4 of which who where waving knives at us while giving chase. the we split up, but while staying fairly close if you know what i mean as there were 12 of us and they couldnt follow all of us. another lad who with us got stabbed up that night. he was fine as it was titchy little penknife type wounds, and once he finally realised that he had been stabbed he wanted to back and confront who did it! Had to watch my back a lot in newmarket for a while after that night if i was out alone as i had been seen with them i was a target to rival groups. Needless to say, i didnt go out with that group again.
#21 - wien
Quote from thisnameistaken :I live on a busy street in York. It's a route home from the pubs, so in the last two weeks I've:

You're a better man than I.

Once spotted a pensioner hanging on a fence outside my house as I was walking to the shops. Being a suspicious and anti-social prick, I was just about to walk on by pretending not to notice when my neighbour drove past, screeched to a halt, jumped out and called me over to help put the poor guy back on his feet. Turned out he was dead drunk and had cracked his head open on the curb but moments earlier. Had to call an ambulance to get him sent off and stitched back together.

Still feel bad about that one.
#22 - Jakg
not far at all mate. good to know im not the only one in east anglia on LFS!
#24 - Jakg
Don't forget Tristan & Danowat - they're from Norwich, though, and as we all know those Norfolk boys have a habit of having webbed feet thanks to the inbreeding...
More importantly, a Reynard 903 (or 913) was stolen from Soham a couple of years back, and I don't think it was ever found. Unless that's what you are referring to. It was front page stuff at one point (front page on a racing car forum anyway).

Jack? Suggesting Norwichers are inbred? Have you looked in the mirror lately? Only centuries of inbreeding and bestiality would cause that face *runs away*

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG