The online racing simulator
Tire Smoke? What tire smoke?
(15 posts, started )
#1 - WOFAT
I want tire smoke, or I'm gonna get my money back. Nothing works. Tried all the stupid smoke mods, nothing.

Thank you... WOFAT
Good luck getting your money back. Did you even read the part saying that the game is not finished?
more smoke and more realistic smoke would be nice

ie. doing a burn out for a min tires pop rims spark and smoke is in side the car. plz plz plz devs make this happen it feels so fake to do a burn out at the end of a race and drive away form a huge burn out and the car is clear inside, it should be filled with smoke.
Erm isn't there smoke already? You know that grey thing that comes from the tires when your burning them up. Do a burnout and you'll see smoke.. If not then you messed up your smoke file by trying to install a smoke mod. Try redownloading a fresh version of LFS.

Btw, I doupt you'll get your money back so that's not really a good threat.
#5 - WOFAT
I know the game is not finished
I was being somewhat sarcastic in my post..
LOL. The was never any smoke from day one. I spun the crap out of it trying to see some.

Would you be so kind as to send me your smoke dds file. Thank you... [email protected]

Wofat
Didn't the Dev's say time and time again this is a racing simulator not a screenshot generator?
why must people make USA look stupid some times...
"LFS is not a smoke simulator"
Great, is LFS a street simulation? A wind sim? A sim to of trees? +1 to remove them.

Jesus christ
It took him a year to figure out that the smoke is far from being good...
I got sexy Red'n'White smoke
Quote from mutt107 :why must people make USA look stupid some times...

You mean almost the time...

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG