The online racing simulator
Since when does McLaren shows humour?

The wing thing and all the stuff they let drop during the video....
...and thanks to the OP for posting it here, where we all (kind of) expect to find serious info.
To the moaners, posting it HERE is funny. In the bad joke thread it would be merely amusing, ruining the surprise effect.
Where are we going if we have to explain humour?
Brilliant!

Though I was somewhat disappointed that they didn't include more silly details in the background, like a wheel with 17 paddles or PS2-controller hanging by the wire from the cockpit.
Quote from spankmeyer :Though I was somewhat disappointed that they didn't include more silly details in the background, like a wheel with 17 paddles or PS2-controller hanging by the wire from the cockpit.

The 6-paddle steering wheel are the über-realistic in-house simulator are SECRET!
#31 - MR_B
Quote from BlueFlame :A forum is a place for debate, what is there to debate on this video if it isn't serious? Whether it's funny or not? It's a Forum, not MSN.

A Summary
Quote from J@tko :Its a joke mate. British humour :P

I wonder how would if Lewis and Heikki would actually race with those things in the wing...got to love british humour!

___________________________OFF-TOPIC_______________________________
:monkey::banana:100th POST!:monkey::banana:

had to celebrate this moment
#33 - 5haz
Quote from BlueFlame :A forum is a place for debate, what is there to debate on this video if it isn't serious? Whether it's funny or not? It's a Forum, not MSN.

Like I said, if you have such feelings, feel free to press the report button and then the Moderators can decide.

It would be a laugh to actually run that on a car on a track, it would probrably kill the airflow over the front wing, and the turbulence created would probrably ruin the airflow over the rear too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG